Amazon India lightning deals

Apart from connector type, any difference between this and this?

Listing on Amazon says this:

Capture.JPG

So nothing significantly different. Thanks I'll get the type c to type A model.
Just a heads up, orico model bundled type c cable can be quite unreliable being able to provide the stated 5gbps/6gbps speed only under certain conditions. Someone here mentioned he needed to actually mark the orientation of type c connector on both sides to get the max speeds as physically type C cable is identical on both ends(incl up & down orientation).
@Black_Hawk

Is Crucial BX500 1TB (2.5-Inch) for Rs.3955 good deal?

10% Discount with BoB CC if you buy 2 Pcs. (10% Instant Discount up to INR 1000 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Non EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 7500)

10% Discount with BoB CC if you buy 2 Pcs. (10% Instant Discount up to INR 1000 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Non EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 7500)
No, MX500 is better & dropped to around 3500 for a few hours during some major sales recently. Also, WD SN570 is much better drive & available at a regular price of around 4100 recently so prefer that unless your pc has no NVMe slot or looking to use the ssd as external drive via a sata usb enclosure.

I just purchased the mx500 for 3500 few days ago just keep an eye on it it often drops to 3500 for few hours

I just purchased the mx500 for 3500 few days ago just keep an eye on it it often drops to 3500 for few hours
I also bought a MX500 1TB for Rs.3150 (3500 - 10%) few days ago and helped a fellow TE member getting one at the same price..

Crucial offers same capacity SSDs in BX500 and MX500 variants and can be quite confusing for some people.

think this is also a great deal if anybody is looking for office chair.
Hbada E3 Ergonomic Office Chair
Received the chair and have been using it for some days. Quality is definitely much better than my 6k locally bought chair. Ergonomics are much better and everything is very adjustable and seems this should last a good while but only time will tell.

Sorry for digressing from the deal topic. (Also, I don't think such features are offered within this range.)

Received the chair and have been using it for some days. Quality is definitely much better than my 6k locally bought chair. Ergonomics are much better and everything is very adjustable and seems this should last a good while but only time will tell.

Sorry for digressing from the deal topic. (Also, I don't think such features are offered within this range.)
Haven’t received my chair yet..hopefully within 2 days i’ll receive the chair..can you please share some pictures of the chair!!..

it might not be top tier but neither is it on the level of say, EVM or Alektron or something. If the cost nearly the same, I'd say buy the SSD instead of an HDD.

EVM at least has local warranty. I dont think SD has that either. Not taking solace in the warranty part when the drive dies, but data backups should also be there, considering the sandisk saga.

Silicon Power ssd available on primeabgb/onlyssd meaning there is an official distributor/importer in India for them who should take care of rma as long as purchased product box has genuine sticker mentioning that same importer.
PrimeABGB/OnlySSD is also filled with EVM products as well so that doesn't mean distributor/importer will take care of RMA.

Back