Amazon India lightning deals

I would say that the cooling for this is not quite good. I have predator Helios 300 with same cooling and it doesn't help to cool the laptop in a good way as all the heat is on one side of the laptop rather than this I would suggest getting another laptop which has exhaust both on left and right

Picked up Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0C6Y8CJ99 for 10.5k as Backup 5G phone for my Note 10 Plus .
Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G listed for 20k
Didnt want to spend 50k for a phone now for only getting 5G . My location has major signal issues of all networks in 2G and 4G but not 5G whose network is good
Extremely happy with Samsung Note 10 Plus , whose camera is better than mid range 50/64MP cameras
2k off on Credit card + 5K additional exchange . I had Moto One Power whose audio was not clear so got 7.5k for it

Final value 10549/

Will not update it . If it works in its manufacturer warranty then will last for at-least 2/3 yrs
Paise wasool

4070Ti or Sapphire/Asrock 6950XT, both aren't easy to recommend for me. You are paying so much, yet can't get something good w/o any cons. Even if it draws higher power, 6950XT will get my vote for 70k because of VRAM, only if there were models from MSI or Asus or Gigabyte, would have made the decision easier.

Crystaldisk info, HWinfo, etc. There are many more software to check TB written.
I agree mate. Both aren't clean but if you prefer Frame buffer then at least you have 6950XT as an option thats still available. And you know it was already in short supply and I'm personally surprised to see Sapphire and ASRock 6950XTs

Not really a deal but the laptop specs seem to be all-rounder. Someone else may correct me if there is a catch:

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 Gaming Laptop | 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070Ti 8GB Laptop Graphics| 15.6" QHD 165Hz 3ms IPS Display | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD | Killer WiFi 6 | RGB Keyboard

Those who don't have a keycap puller for their mech keyboards can get one by buying this combo of cleaning kit: https://www.amazon.in/Lapster-Multi-Function-Cleaning-Keyboard-Earphones/dp/B0BBW16VH9/
Just 99 INR.

It's better than ordering a Cosmic Byte keyboard, stealing the keycap puller and then returning the item. Yes, some people have done this (not necessarily from TE). Found out missing keycap pullers in amazon renewed mech keyboards. Such shameless and disgusting people.

Those who don't have a keycap puller for their mech keyboards can get one by buying this combo of cleaning kit: https://www.amazon.in/Lapster-Multi-Function-Cleaning-Keyboard-Earphones/dp/B0BBW16VH9/
Just 99 INR.
Thanks, bought one.
Yes, some people have done this
That's the reason amazon was forced to make thier policies less buyer friendly. Back in the day you could return everything. I know poeple who would buy costly iphone just to show off in a family function and then return it on the 9th day. And they used credit card for this, no money spent from pocket.

That's the reason amazon was forced to make thier policies less buyer friendly. Back in the day you could return everything. I know poeple who would buy costly iphone just to show off in a family function and then return it on the 9th day. And they used credit card for this, no money spent from pocket.
It is because of such cartoon people that normal people have to face the brunt when dealing with real issues. And we really cannot blame Amazon. People won't do such shit in US or other economically well off countries, it's cheap for them. They must have been for a real shocker when they came to know such things happen here. :rolleyes:

It is because of such cartoon people that normal people have to face the brunt when dealing with real issues. And we really cannot blame Amazon. People won't do such shit in US or other economically well off countries, it's cheap for them. They must have been for a real shocker when they came to know such things happen here. :rolleyes:

This is so not true, lol.
Scamming Amazon/ other big sites is a universal thing, not an Indian thing. We have the largest population. On top of that, the portion of that population that can access amazon, the web, but earn very less is humongous compared to the West, where most of the population have more disposable income. So, naturally, we have a big number of people who would be inclined to act this way. In the West, they have better consumer protection laws, so Amazon and other companies cannot get away with subpar policies in returns/refunds. Or believe me, they would enact the same kind of shitty return policies that we have to deal with here. They are not nice to them because people are nice to them, capitalism doesn't work that way. They are nice to them because laws are stricter.

I do get your point, it works both ways. Another case against my point is how fake reviews are rampant in Amazon and they doing very little.
But yes, strong laws are needed. Or rather, implementation should be in place. We have bundles of laws, but very lax enforcement.
I would have elaborated further but let's keep this to Amazon deals for now :)

Thanks, bought one.

Came across a lady who orders 3 sizes of same garment/shoes and returns 2 which dont fit, completely oblivious of the fact that her actions increases costs of seller/az/fk which in turn hits consumers like her only. Apna kaam banta bhaad me jaye janta.

Picked up Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0C6Y8CJ99 for 10.5k as Backup 5G phone for my Note 10 Plus .
Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G listed for 20k
Didnt want to spend 50k for a phone now for only getting 5G . My location has major signal issues of all networks in 2G and 4G but not 5G whose network is good
Extremely happy with Samsung Note 10 Plus , whose camera is better than mid range 50/64MP cameras
2k off on Credit card + 5K additional exchange . I had Moto One Power whose audio was not clear so got 7.5k for it

Final value 10549/

Will not update it . If it works in its manufacturer warranty then will last for at-least 2/3 yrs
Paise wasool
Got the same for 9K post 2k card discount and exchange discount of 9.2K for Mom's POCO M2. Bought POCO M2 for 8.5K in 2020. lol

Back