Amazon India lightning deals

Yes bro want to reply but after reading lots of negative feedback on this particular Board regards rams issues I m checking my options to to opt out from all I purchased .

Also even Veera asked for one but don't want to put anyone in trouble ..here I was awared by chetanshah regarding issues and really thanks to him ...
But you told me you will be running it for mining and you won't have issues ?

But you told me you will be running it for mining and you won't have issues ?
Yes bro but after testing with r5 1600x with 2_3 different rams this Mobo have lots of trouble ..like bsod hanging screen and sometimes it's don't even start . .

Have called MSI regards this issue ..as well

Please mention the exact memory sticks used.
Timings set , voltage etc. And bios version
Yes bro but after testing with r5 1600x with 2_3 different rams this Mobo have lots of trouble ..like bsod hanging screen and sometimes it's don't even start . .

Have called MSI regards this issue ..as well

can u give me one Bro?
Your Package just got delivered..
Will ship by Monday...[emoji111]️
6f2488b81d64178088e12571a28ba2ec.jpg
106cfd3e21a1befeb6c878e7b703b8de.jpg

^^ You are a good man @avanildutta

Folks in here if you don't want to give the mobo to fellow members, please don't pretend that you want to help other members and try to sell it for a higher price on other forums.
Why being snide about it. Yes I am trying to sell it outside the forum . why ? Cos I was promised cpu which did not materialise and ram is too expensive.
If I am able to sell it then what's your problem.

And other member has excess boards which I am not selling. So what's the issue here ? That you did not get the board at sale price ?

Firstly, I did not name anyone. Secondly, I have no problem with you selling it at whatever rate, don't state otherwise that you want to help and have no more boards, transparency would help.
Why being snide about it. Yes I am trying to sell it outside the forum . why ? Cos I was promised cpu which did not materialise and ram is too expensive.
If I am able to sell it then what's your problem.

And other member has excess boards which I am not selling. So what's the issue here ? That you did not get the board at sale price ?

That's why i said why being snide about it. You can be direct.
I never said I have more boards.I have just the one I ordered. Cos my cpu deal did not materialise and other issuses with ram I am in two minds if to keep or not to keep. Which I have posted earlier.
Firstly, I did not name anyone. Secondly, I have no problem with you selling it at whatever rate, don't state otherwise that you want to help and have no more boards, transparency would help.

https://www.techenclave.com/community/index.php?posts/2152094[DOUBLEPOST=1526189795][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.amazon.in/Netgear-R6800...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=MT4DG9H75MHQJBYSGPTG

Last edited:
Back