Amazon India lightning deals

Spoke to amazon reg my order, told them i placed order for 2 nos, got only 1, they explained only 1 no. Can be purchased per account in LD.
Also it seems if same Card is on sale tomorrow, i would not be eligible to buy it as i have already claimed it in previous LD.

Deepcool Frostwin Twin Tower with 4 Heat Pipe Universal CPU Cooler 2186 Rs
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00...-6_1367_1f4220a5_GB-SUPPL&smid=A137GRAYOB9KVR[DOUBLEPOST=1442566447][/DOUBLEPOST]veera u have some gfx into your cart ?
No bro its empty cart now
Spoke to amazon reg my order, told them i placed order for 2 nos, got only 1, they explained only 1 no. Can be purchased per account in LD.
Also it seems if same Card is on sale tomorrow, i would not be eligible to buy it as i have already claimed it in previous LD.
In that case you can buy with multiple accounts

LIMITED QUANTITY
The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.[DOUBLEPOST=1442569355][/DOUBLEPOST]
any one have any idea at what time they start the LD deal

Apparently some other members have known about these deals and other deals too , and purchased too. pity they do not share the details in thread.
They must realize this is a forum and sharing information is beneficial to all members, Hence i request all members who have purchased / or know of such deals to share them. and keep up the spirit of forum.

Okie's I bought till
Asus 2 SB z97 mark 2
I7 4770 plus g3258
Zotac 760
Asus gtx 960
Deepcool cooler
Asus a85k mobo
And a deep cool fan till now

some items from today's LD
Apply 20% off coupon: AZWECH20

that core i3 NUC is mouth watering!!. Well I bought a Netgear ReadyNAS104 from amazon. It had come come on lightning deal for approx 14.5K but I missed the deal was pretty upset about it as I was price hunting for the same model. Anyway I discover this coupon in the amazon app. At that time the price was around 18K so after applying coupon I could get ReadyNAS 104 at 14.3K which is just less than the lightning deal.

@chetansha
any okay enterprise deals for tomorrow?

some items from today's LD
Apply 20% off coupon: AZWECH20

none of the links are working. please don't use url shortners or link redirects

Back