Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Assume I order via China Registered Mail, and there is a customs issue, then how to pay?

Postman will give you customs receipt along with the shipment, you pay the postman. Obvious products like phones, tablets etc will be hit with customs anyway but other products should escape as long as you tell seller to give it a low value.

The tracking page is showing "Record item customs information (Inb),Air,CED KOLKATA,Retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" from 1st April. Should I need to worry or just wait?
It was delivered yesterday and the India Post was showing the same statement when the deliver guy was at the door step.

Yesterday I read a news in Hindustan times that people are sending old notes as articles aboard. Maybe that is the reason parcels are held longer than usual for checking!

The fake currency notes import checking has been intensive since last one month, even my Aramex Shop and ship Shipment is stuck from last two days which is generally not the case with these private importers.

Received a shipment via Singapore Post, total time taken was 11 days which is quite fast in the current circumstances of extreme checking. So, Hong Kong Post and Singapore Post are the fastest options.

Received a shipment via Singapore Post, total time taken was 11 days which is quite fast in the current circumstances of extreme checking. So, Hong Kong Post and Singapore Post are the fastest options.

Had ordered NICs - total time taken was 30 days, via Singapore Post.

Had ordered NICs - total time taken was 30 days, via Singapore Post.

Generally Singapore Post is a faster option, have always got within two weeks for both Hong Kong and Singpore Post. One thing to keep in mind is to avoid the
" 4PX Singapore Post" as it is quite slow and usually takes 30 days.

Will I get refund if item not reached to me within 60 days ?
Only a week left but tracking at aliexpress showing that item did not left China. :(

My two orders,one shipped through AliExpress Standard Shipping and other China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus.
Almost 50 days gone.
But,did not received any yet. :(

I got a defective stereo amp costing 11k from AliExpress.
AliExpress seller is requesting to send it back for refund. Sending back is costing more than 4.5k..

Any cheaper options for couriering back to Mainland China? Speed post doesn't ship electronics to China...

I got a defective stereo amp costing 11k from AliExpress.
AliExpress seller is requesting to send it back for refund. Sending back is costing more than 4.5k..

Any cheaper options for couriering back to Mainland China? Speed post doesn't ship electronics to China...
World net by India Post, Will cost approx 700 for first half kg and 200 for every additional. That's the cheapest u will get by any India carrier.

Back