Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Do you see any option of deleting the saved card info?
This is one reason, I always use VCC for all my online purchases, even for Indian portals.
It asked me to save my card but I didn't. unfortunately my bank doesn't provide vcc facility so I had to use my real card also I didn't know that verified by visa doesn't work for international transactions.

It asked me to save my card but I didn't. unfortunately my bank doesn't provide vcc facility so I had to use my real card also I didn't know that verified by visa doesn't work for international transactions.
<removed>

Last edited:
As always i order from singapore post as it takes around 10 to 15 days to reach home....
What i was thinking should i try "Hongkong Post Air mail"
ANY SUGGESTIONS or Recommendations??

Hi guyz
I have order some stuff from china post registered air mail, but than tracking has not changed for around a month
see here
Do i need to worry??:(:(
Don't worry that seems normal . I have also ordered some stuff through the china registered mail it was also stuck in similar state for month or so and after that it cleared on it's own.

yea i had ordered some stuff thats been stuck around for a month now, seems the normal delivery times these days, wasnt this bad earlier... used to get it in the second or max third week :(

Just let me know if your tracking status changes!!
What if it is like stuck forever!!:eek::eek::eek::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

yea i had ordered some stuff thats been stuck around for a month now, seems the normal delivery times these days, wasnt this bad earlier... used to get it in the second or max third week :(

Guyz have you discovered something on aliexpress in these few days!!
Suddenly Most of the sellers listing is saying "cannot deliver to india"....
I know some sellers do not ship to india, but there are some famous sellers from which i have bought many stuffs(phones and tablets)
But now suddenly these listings are saying cannot deliver to india!!
Pretty Weird..

probably cuz alot of stuff is being delayed and people must be asking for refunds, like its been more then a month and one week , got an extention from the seller, but if i push he will haveto issue a refund.
tracking shows it entering india on the 10th of july. no news since.. im gonna wait it out another week. but the delay these days is crazy

Anyone having parcels in hold for these 6 days by our customs??
I think it may be because of back to back holidays (independence day and parsi new year)
I guess so!!

yes, ports hold up containers when major holidays are around.
People have told me its done for security reasons.
Though I am don't agree with this.

Im just worried as my parcel is with mumbai customs since 14th.....
It never takes more than 3 days, but this time im confused..
Do I need to worry??:(:grumpy::nailbiting:

Back