FS: Monitor and LCD Alienware AW3420DW 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide 120hz Gsync Monitor

Hey, which model of OLED has this burn in problem?. I just bought a 42 inch C2 to be used as a PC monitor. I heard the current Gen EVO panels are very resilient to burn in and LG also gave a 3 year warranty for further peace of mind.
it is the c1 model , and it was out of warranty when it started showing problem which was around 3 months just after warranty expired, hopefully c2 oleds last longer than c1 , but as a word of caution try to keep the brightness at the minimum and try to run pixel refresh utility at least monthly.

in my case i had chrome open 24x7 and it started showing the scroll bar on the right and other static elements , they disappeared after refreshing the pixel but once it started they would appear again only after few hours of use , so i re purposed it as a TV again before it went completely kaput.

havent faced any issue in using as a TV , but oleds simply aren't cut out for 24*7 use with static content yet.

Hey from where and for how much did you get the X35 from? planning to sell my current monitors and get a single ultrawide.
I got it from Amazon, i believe it was around a lakh, i'll have to find the invoice and check. Its a few months old and im selling that also for 70k, send me a PM if interested.

Back