Airtel's new plan

I wonder, when Railtel's coverage is gonna increase. It seems like they are only in a single area of Bangalore since last 1 year.

I doubt even that they would increase coverage, forget country wise though.
Its the only one which offers good plans at good prices.

Broadband sucks in India...Even Year of broadband did not do anything to the condition of broadband in India...:no:

Infected said:
......using 1mbps UL for 2222/- no issues at all whatso ever, I dont use my machine as a 24/7 dl, its only on at night though. Once the Power Cuts are reduced in Pune, I will go back to 512. I dont see a need for me to be on 1Mbps.

Yep same here. Power cuts had been really painful in North India in summers and so shifted to 1MBPS too.Plan to shift to 512k and instead buy an original game for 1k every month :clap:

For the time being MTNL 512UL combo is a good deal.

ignoring the shitty customer support that is..

I think the Tata Indicom 2MBPS NUL plan with the old rates is quite possibly the best broadband plan in India right now. Works out to ~ 600 bucks a month. Been using it for 16 months now, couldn't be happier with the service :hap2:

I have a 384 kbps U/L plan for 999 +tax (airtel)

throughout the day i get 45kB/S download speed and from 10:30pm-7:30am i get 60-65kB/s.:yahoo:

nearly about 3-4gb a day !:asian:

to top it off the service + the professionalism by Airtel is amazing !:hap2:
they might be expensive but then premium services come at a price!.:)

U DONT EXPECT TO BUY A CUP OF COFEE AND PAY 10 BUCKS AT A 5-STAR
RESTAURANT U END UP PAYING 100. PREMIUM AT A PRICE.
So even that 250 bucks increment for a 484 is any day worth it!.In Terms of what they offer overall package.

Yes MTNL's 1299 combo plan with 200 free calls is definitely great VFM , although their customer support is very inefficient , about a week go my line attenuation suddenly spiked and i was getting d/c every 5 mins , i phoned them and they asked me to ping the router :)rofl:) , then they said is a line problem and voila after 3 days they reduced my speed to 256 kbps , after which i phoned them again and they said that my connection was atleast stable , i had to shout at them before they actually repaired the line , its pretty fine now

They just upgraded it. Before I was getting 42KB download max for my 384kbps connection. Now I get around 54KB in torrents! At least their service is good :)

Back