Airtel Prepaid mobile recharge?

Tron05

Adept
Well, i never thought that i would put up a thread for such silly question!! But here i am..

I ported into Airtel from BSNL yesterday and need to do some recharges for data packs and sms packs, but there are only a few standard talktime recharges that can be done from airtel and other recharging sites like paytm. Airtel calls these recharges as 'Recharge coupons' and 'Easy recharge' and 3G data packs that can be done from a dealer, but going to a dealer every now and then is not my type.

Is there no way i can do these recharges Online??

Note: Paytm amount option changes to a dropdown and allows you to select from the below list only unlike for other operators where you can enter the recharge amount and it gets reflected.

Standard Airtel Recharges

Bro choosing Failtel was pretty bad choice, online Recharge is limited only from 50 onwards. for rest of recharges you have to be depend on Local Dealer / Gallery / Shop etc.

Intially when Online Recharge boom started most of them didnt even have Airtel for recharge option

I was on Failtel for 6 years but shifted to Tata Docomo who have better services than Failtel Airtel

I had a different issue with BSNL, was very satisfied with its 3G service primarily and have been using it for over 2 years, but my work desk has shifted to 3rd floor and i do not get BSNL signal in 3rd floor and lower.

Anyways, I must be missing something... how can a mobile operator not have online recharge option? or is there any other way than going to a shop and recharging?

In that case you can have a look at Airtel Money Feature & check if it allows you to do Special Recharges too.

Again, I dont really trust Airtel so using Airtel Money feature is yet again risky as unwarranted deductions can take place
<

Internet packs can be activated from mobile only. Dial *567# if you want to enable a 2G pack and SMS 3G to 121 if you want to get a 3G pack activated.

Back