Airtel Broadband New Rapid Broadband up to 200GB FUP Plans for Delhi-NCR

Please do not use ALL CAPS
YO ! FINALLY GOT 60GB AT 1199 PLAN. I HAD MAILED ALL RANDOM EMAIL IDS OF IMPORTANT PPL ON AIRTEL AND ONE CALLED ME TODAY . HE SAID THIS PLAN NOW DISCONTINUE VERY SOON AND I WILL GET IT AS LOYAL 10 YEAR OLD CUSTOMER.

One of my friends was able to get his FUP upped to 120GB for the 1799 plan in Chandigarh. Although this is only valid for the next 6 months only in his case.

Even 4mbps is enough if you don't access to decent internet. These are plans are quite good considering they're from craptel.[DOUBLEPOST=1458392142][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of my friends was able to get his FUP upped to 120GB for the 1799 plan in Chandigarh. Although this is only valid for the next 6 months only in his case.
Ask him to terminate after 6months. To get the same plan. :p

Okay, so got a call from Airtel and they have given me these three options.
1. Pay 3199/month and get 250Gb+75Gb pre FUP with 16mbps
2. Pay 3000/month and get 8mbps with 500Gb
3. Pay 5000/month and get 8mbps/16mbps with 1Tb

After the limit has expired you are stuck with 512 kb speeds. I am thinking to go with the second one. It isn't that bad.

@ Shadow, i have been a customer with them since 2008 so they called me up for it . I find 5k too much , though i play a lot of games on Steam/Might get a PS4 but still that plan is overkill. I am also planning to go for the second option and see if there is any bargain for me.

qlTRljy.jpg

Hyderabad :p

But then - Speed Configuration will depend on the network feasibility in your area. So in my area, a place 100 mtrs from my building has 16mbps but then I can only get 8 at max.

Back