airtel 2mbps night plan

Amax

NP550P-SO2IN | i7 Core | GT 650 | 8 GB RAM | 1TB
Disciple
Do anybody have any concrete info of airtel launching 2mbps unlimited night plan just like TATA. I have airtel and was looking for plans like that is offered by TATA. Asking the airtel customer care they replied that they are soon to launch such plan but only God knows when.

I know many of u r using TATA with 2mbps night plan. Please tell me how is TATA connection, what is datatransfer speed, services, billing u get and with 256 broadband unlimited post plan do u get any free montly pulse for call.

As for AIRTEL... Its only a marketing tactic to keep customers... I got this info since forever & still no 2Mbps Night UL... :(

If you can get TATA then get it but I heard that night offer was taken back by them.... Let other users confirm...

I am using TATA quick power 150, extended my validity and still using the night UL 2mbps :)

Getting consistantly 200 KB down and 50 KB up from 9pm to 9am :)

gautham82 said:
Hmm, there is 2MBPS night plan in Airtel, but it is available only for ppls who r having 256kbps Night UL plan..

Where.... which circles.... Never heard of anyone with this 2Mbps Night UL on AIRTEL ... :S :S :S

Even contacted the wecare to confirm & they replied negative... :(

gautham82 said:
Its in chennai and i am using it past 2 months.. :)

aah... Its for Chennai only... :cool2: Chennai always gets special plans every 2-3 months but for rest of India there is no top up such as this....If you can get AIRTEL then you should prefer it over TATA which has billing issues + frequent downtime's...

Get the 2Mbps nirvana ... :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

u r lucky man, I hope that plan is also is in offer other parts in India. Being the largest network in India, u always expect something more from them. But alas! u don't get. Same was with vodafone, I thought of sticking to it thought that they are biggest in the world will offer great plan. But none came from which "Zaara hatke" ;)

I am the luckiest I get 2mbps daily on my night 256kbps unlimited plan.

Actually I am on 64kbps unlimited plan which gives me 150kbps in day time and I had applied for a night delight topup which increases the speed to 256kbps from 10pm to 6:30am but to my delight I get 2mbps speed in that period.

H@cKer said:
I am the luckiest I get 2mbps daily on my night 256kbps unlimited plan.

Actually I am on 64kbps unlimited plan which gives me 150kbps in day time and I had applied for a night delight topup which increases the speed to 256kbps from 10pm to 6:30am but to my delight I get 2mbps speed in that period.

Is that a joke? :hap5: Who are u fooling man? Give the details or proof then we can believe !!!!!:tongue:

Can confirm what gautham mentioned. A friend of mine with a 256 night u/l plan got the call to upgrade to 2mbps night u/l

Back