OC & Modding Air Cooler for LGA775 + AM2 Suggestions

Abey why take so much trouble of ordering and then waiting... Work on stock for sometime... And as soon as you get a good deal on TE for something go for it blindly :)...

Darky dada... Peeps have sold thier XP 90's and TT BT's on TE for pretty decent priced in the past... And i am sure same will follow in future... Only if you can hold on for a bit :)

I will suggest the Arctic Freezer Pro CPU kooler.... it costs 12 Euros so quite a steal. At least if this is not your main rig, this should do the job quite superbly. Unless you want to hit higher than 500 FSB with higher than 1.5V on Core 2 Duo, this kooler should do the job. My personal opinion has always been invest in a good decent cooler but dont go overboard, rather go to a higher processor in that case.... So I would definitely prefer a E6600 with Arctic freezer Pro rather than a E6300 with Tuniq if you see what I mean....

^^ Err Ocing is not my Priority,once again, THIS IS FOR MY b**ch RIG and not for my main rig.

I have Apogee for my main rig....period

someone should take pain to orderf or u-120 which is the best of the lot.
we can join even before ordering. Ithink Rs.2600/- will suffice.

longlife said:
someone should take pain to orderf or u-120 which is the best of the lot.
we can join even before ordering. Ithink Rs.2600/- will suffice.

LOL dude it costs a lot more than 2600 for sure :p. The cost of the cooler + fan is around 65. Add atleast 20$ shipping and atleast 800 bucks in customs. So finally it comes close to 5 grand.

^^Unless you can get someone to carry it back, there's no chance you'll get it for less... Maybe you might be charged a little less customs duty but thats about the lowest price. The box is big and heavy so customs folks get all excited seeing it :p.

Back