Affordable mid tower with at least 4 3.5" hard drive bays

30fps101

Disciple
my current nas case is a hacky mess and i want to replace it, but cant seem to find a good mid tower with decent number of 3.5" bays below 8k. if you guys have any suggestions please leme know.
this is the only decent one i have found as of now

FYI my mobo is matx so stuff like node 304 are not an option.

I bought the Cooler Master Force 500 earlier this year to make a NAS/home server. Can easily fit 6-7 3.5 inch HDDs, and also has room for PCIe cards in case you want to add AICs for multi gig networking or HBAs. Okay-ish quality but does the job for Rs. 3600. If you plan to go for enterprise grade motherboards in the future, then look for a case that supports eATX

my current nas case is a hacky mess and i want to replace it, but cant seem to find a good mid tower with decent number of 3.5" bays below 8k. if you guys have any suggestions please leme know.
this is the only decent one i have found as of now

FYI my mobo is matx so stuff like node 304 are not an option.
Cooler Master K380 3k
3.5" bays: 2 (exposed), 5 (hidden)
Using it for my NAS, you can ask me any more questions about this case.

Cooler Master K380 3k
3.5" bays: 2 (exposed), 5 (hidden)
Using it for my NAS, you can ask me any more questions about this case.
I'm sorry but how do you manage to stay in the same room with something as ugly as that case ?
I bought the Cooler Master Force 500 earlier this year to make a NAS/home server. Can easily fit 6-7 3.5 inch HDDs, and also has room for PCIe cards in case you want to add AICs for multi gig networking or HBAs. Okay-ish quality but does the job for Rs. 3600. If you plan to go for enterprise grade motherboards in the future, then look for a case that supports eATX
How many of those hdd retention thingy does it come with can you mount drives any other way without them ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230812_171054.jpg
    IMG_20230812_171054.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 65
Just hop on OLX for old Cooler Master Cases. They are built like tanks, most have pretty good airflow. If it's a NAS and will not sit on the showcase in living room, does not matter how it looks. I own the CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced. Dust is an issue but couldn't care less, I got it for Rs 2000.

Back