Affordable High Speed Internet , now in MUMBAI.

prateekS

Skilled
There are many plans offering 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 Mbps without any FUP.

We Internet - Home

we_logo_backup.png

10mbps :

Gorilla 10 Mbps
Unlimited data transfer WE Internet does not incorporate a fair use policy(FUP)

Monthly Rs. 601 /- plus Service Tax (12.36%)
Installation charges may vary depending on location

Quarterly Rs. 1651 /- plus Service Tax (12.36%)

Half Yearly Rs. 3001 /- plus Service Tax (12.36%)

Yearly Rs. 5401 /- plus Service Tax (12.36%)

My bro is mumbai says their service is bhagwan bharose. The feedback is not good. Purportedly, they took over a local net company.

Around 3-5 folks over at E, have applied for a connection, waiting for their feedback. Thankfully they service entire andheri west, where only 7star and hathway are available.

Even if it works 15 out of 30days, its VFM. No?

Given the importance and deep penetration of internet in our personal/social lives, how can you even think of that ?

Just think of a situation, like you're booking a last minute ticket or paying bills to avoid fine and phuss !! You're doomed.

Internet is now not just limited to downloading, with much more "needy" ways to utilize.

Given the importance and deep penetration of internet in our personal/social lives, how can you even think of that ?

Just think of a situation, like you're booking a last minute ticket or paying bills to avoid fine and phuss !! You're doomed.

Internet is now not just limited to downloading, with much more "needy" ways to utilize.
Facepalm. I meant as a secondary connection only for downloading. I cant live an hour without the internet. :p

Nivyah Broadband > Exatt > Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh(P4 Netowrks) > WE.

I don't know how many times they will relaunch their product with different brands. One of the worst company IMO.

Ahhh, lol
I'm currently on P4/Nivyah which is being provided by my local cable operator and it's been wonderful so far
Using it for the past 1.5 yrs and the service has been flawless or rather the service provided by my local cable guy has been flawless

People say hathway is shit, but i haven't faced a single problem in 6 years on hathway.

Its all pure luck. Depends on your LCO..

Company Relaunching and changing Brands Gives a Bad Impression to the Potential buyer.
I am following this company from past 5 years, I have never heard of Good Reviews.

Yes, Depends on LCO. Sometimes, they are none less than leased lines. :D

Pretty sure its upto 10 Mbps - not 10Mbps guarnteed.[DOUBLEPOST=1384937749][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont see a minimum speed - maybe its 256Kbps - broadband :p

Everything sounds awesome to me, let alone the plans in OP :eek: when I pay 800+ rupees p.m for a 2 mbps connection!, at morning from 9 to 4-5 p.m it's around 512 kbps though!!
Indian people shouldn't look at calender when it's about internet plans.

Back