Advice on online gameplay for fifa 11, hawx2 and BFBC2

yashchitale

Disciple
Hello,
I'm looking forward to playing Fifa 11, H.A.W.X 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 online.
My platform is PC.
I wanna know what is the quantity and quality of servers accessible to the Indian community. Also how is the latency one gets.

FIFA is P2P, BC2 has dedicated indian servers.

BC2 ping would be under 100 and FIFA would be the same as the person ur playing with, or nearly none if you're hosting. No idea about HAWX 2.

okay wait so if i buy fifa ill need to pay for my account every month or so to play online? whereas if i buy bfbc2 i wont have to right? or are you saying i need to buy fifa to play online and if have a cracked BFBC2 version i can still play it online..?

Also should i buy BFBC2 Vietnam or just BFBC2?

^No discussion about cracked version please. :)

On topic: If you buy FIFA or BFBC2 , its a one time payment process, buy the game, make a EA a/c, insert your cd key, and you are good to play online anytime you want.
I would not recommend buying Vietnam dlc for BFBC2 if you have crappy ISP like BSNL. If otherwise, go for it, the dlc is awesome as far as i hear from my pals. And Vietnam is a DLC, you will have to have BC2 first.

yashchitale said:
Hello,

I'm looking forward to playing Fifa 11, H.A.W.X 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 online.

My platform is PC.

I wanna know what is the quantity and quality of servers accessible to the Indian community. Also how is the latency one gets.

You can play Fifa 11 on tunngle.The mp community is quite active .you can see about 40 to 50 players of fifa 11 at any time.Don't know whether Indian players are active or not.

yashchitale said:
okay wait so if i buy fifa ill need to pay for my account every month or so to play online? whereas if i buy bfbc2 i wont have to right? or are you saying i need to buy fifa to play online and if have a cracked BFBC2 version i can still play it online..?

Also should i buy BFBC2 Vietnam or just BFBC2?
You won't have to pay anything after you have bought either BC2 or FIFA 11. Its not a MMO or something which requires a monthly fee, just buy the game once and be happy.

You can't play BF BC2 online with a pirated copy. There is just no way to do that. FIFA is possible, but i can't tell u the directions to do so on these forums. Google might help.

And as jojo said, you can't buy Vietnam before having a proper copy of BF BC2. And BF BC2 is FAR better than any of the COD games, just to let you know. :p

Back