Advice on Nokia Lumia 920

karim

Disciple
Guys i was about to buy this product but some one said the audio quality of this Nokia Lumia 920 is not that much good ,suggest me whether to go with this or else some other brand.

Nokia Lumia 920. Here's a list of of some features:

1. The overall look and feel of the phone is a refreshing change. The 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display is brilliant and the Windows 8 Live Tiles is an OS design breakthrough. More about it in the video above

2. Wireless charging: The Nokia Lumia 920 is the first smartphone with integrated wireless charging, a great solution for people constantly on the move or those who like to use battery-consuming apps. You can charge your phone either on a stand or a plate

3. Pureview camera technology and Optical Image Stabilization: The Lumia 920 claims to be the best smartphone for low-light photography thanks to its Pureview camera and Carl Zeiss lens. Cool apps like the CinemaGraph (watch the hands-on video above to see what that is) bring added appeal. The Nokia Lumia 920 can even be fitted with magnetic lens attachments

4. Microsoft Office: Comes pre-installed in the phone

Buy the phone, get better pair of headphones like the one from Bose, and then bang, you got awesome audio quality.

Quality of the most of the OEM earphones are not up to the mark, so better go for high end good quality ones, if you really love music :)

And here we go with the Android hate again. We get it, Android must have put your panties in a bunch and you utterly hate it for taking the spotlight off your forbidden fruit, but is it necessary to flash it in like every thread? You're getting one level above obnoxious now with all of these Android hatred posts. The OP clearly asked for alternatives in case the audio quality of the Lumia 920 isn't up to the mark and Windows does have some serious issues, more so than other established operating systems like iOS and Android. Nobody ever claimed that Android does not have issues, but most of them do have a workaround that aren't difficult to implement. Is it so difficult for you to comprehend such an easy thing?

@ OP

As DarkAngel said, unless you're an audiophile, the Lumia 920 will not disappoint you in terms of audio quality. It is a great smartphone and its only drawback IMO is that it should have been released at least 3-4 months ago.

Guys any improvement in notifications from different accounts such as twitter, facebook
have been using lumia 800 couple of days and it sucks totally.... But i should say this is definitely one of the best platforms as they have done too gud with 512 MB RAM & 1 Ghz cpu..imagine what they could do with current level of h/w.

Guys any improvement in notifications from different accounts such as twitter, facebook
have been using lumia 800 couple of days and it sucks totally.... But i should say this is definitely one of the best platforms as they have done too gud with 512 MB RAM & 1 Ghz cpu..imagine what they could do with current level of h/w.

Here you should be --> http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/nokia-lumia-920-discussion-thread-138541/#post1775894.

Not in this thread, you will find your answers.

@Xavier well said, Sire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony phones do have a good audio output quality when compared to the samsung ones. so if at all you are going for android then i suggest you wait for the Z. the 920 does have a nice camera and physical appearance along with a great screen.

Back