ACT Broadband New plans,Now speed Upto 25Mbps

manojkrishnaks

Disciple
Act Broadband has revised the plans for bangalore users,Speeds seems to be awesome but i ll miss Double premium plan which has 2 Mbps post FUP

Plan NameSpeedMonthly TariffFUPSpeed After FUP
ACT Freedom2 Mbps64920 GB256 Kbps
ACT Liberty2 Mbps79930 GB512 Kbps
ACT Privilege15 Mbps99940 GB512 Kbps
ACT Abundant15 Mbps109950 GB512 Kbps
ACT Indulge25 Mbps134960 GB512 Kbps
ACT Extravagant25 Mbps1999100 GB512 Kbps
ACT Force25 Mbps2749200 GB2 Mbps

I think Beam Broadband also bumped up its speeds as per this .. I've gotten a speed bump to 15mbps since start November on the 10mbps plan.

Great that they've increased the FUP also.

This is going 1 step forward and 2 steps backward. They increased the speed but decreased the FUP and the post FUP speed :mad:

Very sad speed post Fup,How much ever speed they provide if there is not better speed post fup it wont do any good for users.i had downgraded my plan from 1299 to 1050 which give 512Kbps Post fup,i called them and told them to change the plan to 1050 ,sadly they didnt mention the new plans also

Plans seem ridiculous!

I just hope that my old plan still continues and I don't get bumped up to one of these silly plans from my Double Premium!

I called the CC yesterday and they assured me that old customers will be in their old plans unless they specifically request for plan change. But The bill amount has been increased and they are saying Telecom dept has raised some 8% tax :O Is this true for other ISPs as well ?

What the F***??? What are these plans especially Post FUP speeds? Seems like They have decided to go cheap by numbers and follow Airtel's FUP way. :facepalm:

Back