FS: Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300

@puns , OP is a scammer. My money is lost. If someone has address for the Thread Starter please PM me. I will be raising FIR on the same by this weekend. OP kept giving fake reasons for not able to ship, but now after 2 1/2 months its pretty clear that his intention all along was just scamming.
@Dileep Nagesh
Hi,

I chatted with him on WhatsApp and he is undergoing chemo as per his brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-202311_WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot_20220630-202311_WhatsApp.png
    528 KB · Views: 339
Hi,

I chatted with him on WhatsApp and he is undergoing chemo as per his brother

Its really sad to hear this IF its true and I hope for his speedy recovery.

On the other hand, I have no trust and faith left in the guy. Attaching my communication screenshot where he promised to ship it on the same day but that day never came.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-41-56-705_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-41-56-705_com.whatsapp.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-41-13-139_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-41-13-139_com.whatsapp.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-39-59-664_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-20-39-59-664_com.whatsapp.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 306
Its really sad to hear this IF its true and I hope for his speedy recovery.

On the other hand, I have no trust and faith left in the guy. Attaching my communication screenshot where he promised to ship it on the same day but that day never came.
I can understand how health issue can prevent him from shipping something but if he can't ship it then he should have return the money by now. Hopefully you get your product or your money back. Good luck.

Sorry to barge in here, I was in two minds, whether to post or not. I had bought by msi tomahawk x570 off Ankit aka Rudra sometime ago, it was as promised(speedy shipping too), and he's not the most communicative person. In all honesty, it could very well be that he has a health problem, he mentioned this back in March when I bought the mobo off him. I really do hope the family is able to do something for you if he really is in an incapacitated state and I hope that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Sending good vibes and healing energy to Ankit(if he really is unwell). It could as well be that he was liquidating his assets because he was in a financial fix. On the other hand, his number has changed from the one he was using before, and he hasn't replied to me regarding the query for the other piece he had in April(message received but read after 18 days), and then again in May(the message was not received by him)

The price was too good to be true in the first place..sorry for the loss mate
But should have done some kind of escrow or split payment.
Sometimes people sell their stuff for very low in need of money. So price is too good to be true is actually true sometimes specially when the member has already some feedbacks also.

This is really very sad if he is really going through medical issues but at same time also should not make other people suffer specially when someone has trusted you and that too when quite some time has passed in this deal.

buyer should keep fighting for his money and not give up . FIR is one way if police is ready to help and other way is to trace him down personally . It will not be easy for buyer ofcourse but Rs25k is not a small amount.

it will be a long fight but I have seen few times when eventually when cornered sellers have refunded the money. Infact one online friend ( this is way back in 2014 iirc) was able to get even more money out of the scammer(mobile seller) by really cornering the guy. He was very resourceful person even managed to get the scammers bank details....house details etc.

for seller I hope he recovers if this is genuine issue .

Sometimes people sell their stuff for very low in need of money. So price is too good to be true is actually true sometimes specially when the member has already some feedbacks also.

This is really very sad if he is really going through medical issues but at same time also should not make other people suffer specially when someone has trusted you and that too when quite some time has passed in this deal.

buyer should keep fighting for his money and not give up . FIR is one way if police is ready to help and other way is to trace him down personally . It will not be easy for buyer ofcourse but Rs25k is not a small amount.

it will be a long fight but I have seen few times when eventually when cornered sellers have refunded the money. Infact one online friend ( this is way back in 2014 iirc) was able to get even more money out of the scammer(mobile seller) by really cornering the guy. He was very resourceful person even managed to get the scammers bank details....house details etc.

Buyer had a good feedback to ask for a 50/50 payment :)
Whatever the reality is, i hope & pray everything is sorted out peacefully and everyone is happy in the end.

I would definitely be trying to lodge a FIR and try my family in Calcutta to corner the guy. He honestly might be facing health issue but it has been 2 1/2 months, I could have waited even for another few months, but he assured shipping atleast 3 times and failed everytime. As now an old guy, I know of various situations in life where doing something becomes difficult, however its the sincerity and genuineness from the seller which seem to be missing to me.

Sorry to barge in here, I was in two minds, whether to post or not. I had bought by msi tomahawk x570 off Ankit aka Rudra sometime ago, it was as promised(speedy shipping too), and he's not the most communicative person. In all honesty, it could very well be that he has a health problem, he mentioned this back in March when I bought the mobo off him. I really do hope the family is able to do something for you if he really is in an incapacitated state and I hope that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Sending good vibes and healing energy to Ankit(if he really is unwell). It could as well be that he was liquidating his assets because he was in a financial fix. On the other hand, his number has changed from the one he was using before, and he hasn't replied to me regarding the query for the other piece he had in April(message received but read after 18 days), and then again in May(the message was not received by him)

Mate, would you by any chance have the Shipping address of Ankit aka Rudra aka Subhasis?

I would definitely be trying to lodge a FIR and try my family in Calcutta to corner the guy. He honestly might be facing health issue but it has been 2 1/2 months, I could have waited even for another few months, but he assured shipping atleast 3 times and failed everytime. As now an old guy, I know of various situations in life where doing something becomes difficult, however its the sincerity and genuineness from the seller which seem to be missing to me.
Hats off to you for trying to keep patience as much as possible and still trying to give him benefit of doubt but yes from his end it does seem no sincerity at all.

Anyways really hope you get your money back.

Back