AC Routers-Need Help in Buying?

Guys I need your help to buy one router. I can extend my budget till 10,000INR. Filtered three router 1.Asus RT AC51U Ac750 Dual Band(3600 INR amazon.in), 2. TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Dual Band Router(2199 INR flipkart.com), 3. TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 Dual Band (10550INR Flipkart.com). My main usage is to stream HD movies on television through WD TV Live, good signal strength, Buggyless router. Can anyone suggest me which one will i buy? If any one of you have used any of the above mentioned router then please tell me how is it?

Wait for another one of those amazon sales if you can't spend a bit more right now. It was 10k on the 10th. Compared to all the routers you are considering, this is head and shoulders above in performance.

The thing is I had the dark knight N56U, it worked fine for a couple years and then it the lan module conked. I am now using the TP-Link 1043ND as the main router and I have a repeater setup with the Asus N13U, the TP link hangs quite often, I have reset it at least once a day. The point I am trying to make is that these top routers also have their quirks, the N56U was supposed to be a monster, mine just wasnt. I am in the market in at a similar price point and was looking to pick up the Archer, it has rave reviews on amazon.com. What say?

PS- Sorry OP didnt mean to hijack your thread, hope this information helps you as well.

The thing is I had the dark knight N56U, it worked fine for a couple years and then it the lan module conked. I am now using the TP-Link 1043ND as the main router and I have a repeater setup with the Asus N13U, the TP link hangs quite often, I have reset it at least once a day. The point I am trying to make is that these top routers also have their quirks, the N56U was supposed to be a monster, mine just wasnt. I am in the market in at a similar price point and was looking to pick up the Archer, it has rave reviews on amazon.com. What say?

PS- Sorry OP didnt mean to hijack your thread, hope this information helps you as well.
Yes it has rave reviews for Archer C9 on amazon.com. That is why I am asking for C9. But everybody is telling me not to buy Tp Link. If I go for Netgear Nighthawk then for which one R7000 or R700?[DOUBLEPOST=1439429854][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.amazon.in/Netgear-R7000-...s/B00F0DD0I6/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Reviews of Ac1900 netgear nighthawk from amozon.in

Last edited:
Ok..Between Asus AC1900 Ac68U vs Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 R7000 which one should I buy? Read the reviews from smallnetbuilder. Main concern is the signal lenght coverage and sharing of files and HD streaming. Also heard that R7000 is not wifi certified. What is mean by that?

Its for 10k on Flipkart, but is it better than the Archer C9?
Ok. Then tell me will I go for Asus AC68U or Netgear R7000. My main usage is streaming HD videos.Another concern is how is the signal strength and what about the latency issue on both? What is the average approx round trip time limit?[DOUBLEPOST=1439719468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok. Then tell me will I go for Asus AC68U or Netgear R7000. My main usage is streaming HD videos.Another concern is how is the signal strength and what about the latency issue on both? What is the average approx round trip time limit?
thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1439719531][/DOUBLEPOST]
It will not be certified by the WiFi certification authority, thats all. Several routers are based on revisions that are before the final revision is frozen. there should be minimal difference. AFAIK, the N13B1 too was draft n certified only.
thanks

It will not be certified by the WiFi certification authority, thats all. Several routers are based on revisions that are before the final revision is frozen. there should be minimal difference. AFAIK, the N13B1 too was draft n certified only.
Ok. Then tell me will I go for Asus AC68U or Netgear R7000. My main usage is streaming HD videos.Another concern is how is the signal strength and what about the latency issue on both? What is the average approx round trip time limit?

Back