Aakash Tablet available for COD :)

sajokj said:
I am not going to wait for the Aakash 7.

I am buying this Veedee D10 – 7″ Capacitive Tablet PC 1.5 Ghz MID Android 2.3 for Rs.6,990

Great features, will post a review once I get it.

Looks decent. Video review also looks good for the price... -- Onda VX610 Touch video review - 1080p Sochip PMP - YouTube

Please do post a review. Very exciting product...

EDIT: Doesn't seem like it has Android Market access. A stock Android OS on this hardware would rock...!

Reliance (Mukesh Ambani) flagship plan to offer 4G @ Rs.10/- per GB with their Tab which may cost from Rs.3500/-. Source Looks good lets see when they launch may be on this 28th December - a Birth date of Dhirubhai Ambani.

Emperor said:
Reliance (Mukesh Ambani) flagship plan to offer 4G @ Rs.10/- per GB with their Tab which may cost from Rs.3500/-. Source Looks good lets see when they launch may be on this 28th December - a Birth date of Dhirubhai Ambani.

I believe 4G (HSPA+) is not available in India yet. There were rumours that Reliance was an investor of NotionInk Adam, and planned to launch it in India through its retail distribution channel Reliance Digital... but that did not happen.

Rs 10 per GB is impossible for wireless data. Spectrum is very expensive. We will never see that kind of rates for wireless access...

Got the mail today with booking ID at the subject line, let see will they really do the COD or not ? Is this stuff comes with warranty ?

can we use standard apps like gtalk,yahoo messenger ,nimbuz , etc. for voice and video calls on this or on upgraded version [3k version]

:rofl: Their website have gone down today due to High server load. Some news papers have published the news in their front page today and they are bombard with traffic by the crowd.

Back