A lookback on 2005

Nikhil

Skilled
I know this is lame. I dont actually believe in living in the past. But just wanted to know how 2005 was for you guys. Good year?? Bad year?? Pathetic year?? Brilliant year??

Just put your views and comments.

As for me, it was downright pathetic. Bad results, accident, iriver went kaput etc...etc... But the good points were that I got my comp, ipod, got to spend more time with my friends(due to my accident :p )

What abt you guys??

It was kind of a mixed bag for me...my BE results were ok..

I got a brand new red UNICORN... ;) , i finally learnt to swim!!

bad part was i missed out on the CAT exam...shucks..no h/w upgrades last year..:(

2005 wasnt a particularly good year for us bombayites...terrible monsoon..floods..blackouts...mayhem..all in a single day... :no:

Hmmm..for me..its been a very good year..finally finished my BE and started working.. made new friends..learnt swimming..enjoyed each day like never before..in all..it was a very special and memorable one for me :)

hm..pretty decent yr.
1 rig burnt,then a new rig comes :p
two riding accidents (one yesterday) + one car accident (when our baleno was a month old)!
since everybody's talkin about swimmin, i wud rather not let my folks see this cos tho i paid full fee to the pool, i stepped in the water barely five times :tongue:

Everyones talking abt swimming..... That is one area where I think I am damn good.

3 kms in abt 26 mins!!! My record which I set just 3 days before I broke my leg and my wrist.

Hmm decent enough though things got sucky at time wt my job, best part was making good friends at work and my super duper 2 week holiday at Seychelles(yeah swimming with large waves n bodysurfing n of course some pretty foreigners):bleh: ;)

Apart frm tht my rig underwent constant evolution with new stuff which cost a bomb n of course the downside being my mobo n ram conking out rt at the end of the year :(

Anyways 2005 was GOOD:hap2:

on a personal front , it was a great year with my business and personal life :)
also ive learnt so much about computers and technology than i ever knew ... thanks to TE :)

on a humanity front , this year was quite bad with natural and man made disasters i.e the earthquake , sad tsunami and the earthquake relief efforts.

I cant believe people still dont think about community service with NGO's and helping people who are not so lucky as us .:huh:

Back