A Headphone question..

Yeah, i mean, then wots the difference between the 2? :p Also are both of these pop port compatible or do they have the newer 2.5mm headphone socket tht the newer nokia phones come with ??

Edit : alrite i get it..tht means i shud prolly go for the ad46?? cos i need the adapter only and not the headset rit?? Also, any idea about the price??

Alrite..i get the right picture..:p

This is Ad41..prolly comes with the headphones..

b142852.jpg

And this one is the AD46..

NokiaAD46late.jpg

anyone using it?? Please let me know the price of both..:)

^^which one, the ad41 or the ad46?? I think the ad41 shud cost more as it comes with the headphones..btw, the headphones seem to be good..atleast by the looks of it..:p

Private Ryan said:
^^which one, the ad41 or the ad46?? I think the ad41 shud cost more as it comes with the headphones..btw, the headphones seem to be good..atleast by the looks of it..:p

ad-41 should b around 800-900

ad-46 should b around 300

ad 41 looks pretty cool :) and sound good too.

EDIT

thx for rep;)

hey wait. the AD 41 look like they come with in ear type earphones too.

then i think they should be good enough. but then again, i dont know how they sound :(

guys..the seemingly simple question has gotten a bit more confusing..i'd been to my cellphone dealer, Maru NX at vashi for the adapter...he showed me 2 of them..First, the AD-41 didnt work with the 6233..the shop owner says, it only works with ME editions..i tried it, n it didnt work indeed..:mad: Phone didnt recognise the headphone connected...

Then i asked him for the AD-46, he said he never heard of it and he showed me a new adapter, AD-49...now the AD-49 looks exactly similar to the AD-46..only thing is, there arent any volume buttons on it..just a call recieve button..:(

He says, these are the only 2 types available...:huh: Even ebay.in only lists AD-49 and Ad-41...are you guys sure the AD-46 is available in india?? :huh:

Shud i try Nokia priority instead?? :S

Also, i think, someone here said the SE hpm-70 is for like 1300 buks or so... but the guy had one for a meagre 300 bucks...and he said they were original..it looked like original to me as well..wot say guys?? are u sure the original hpm-70 is for 1.3k??

More than it, the adapter problem needs to be solved cos i bought the ad-49 tht he had..if the ad-46 is available, then i'll have to return it to him...cos i need those volume rocker keys in the remote..:no: So..yeah...help...:p

But, isnt HPM-70 the whole cable including the fm reciever/call answering remote with the headphones?? He was giving me only the headphones(till the detachable 3.5mm jack) for 300 bucks..so isnt it possible tht it cud be original??

N yeah, after searching a bit, even at the nokia priority shop, i have come to the conclusion tht the AD-46 is not available anywhere..only the AD41 with the music buttons and headphone and the AD-49 is available everywhere..they say the AD-46 is discontinued..:S

The AD49 tht i bought is good but i miss the volume rocker buttons..have to use the phone buttons for controlling volume..:|

Not a gr8 thing when u r on a bike or something..:|

Private Ryan said:
But, isnt HPM-70 the whole cable including the fm reciever/call answering remote with the headphones?? He was giving me only the headphones(till the detachable 3.5mm jack) for 300 bucks..so isnt it possible tht it cud be original??

N yeah, after searching a bit, even at the nokia priority shop, i have come to the conclusion tht the AD-46 is not available anywhere..only the AD41 with the music buttons and headphone and the AD-49 is available everywhere..they say the AD-46 is discontinued..:S
The AD49 tht i bought is good but i miss the volume rocker buttons..have to use the phone buttons for controlling volume..:|
Not a gr8 thing when u r on a bike or something..:|

hey ryan .. he has those hpm- 70 cos no one wants to purchase it .. i also seen those things at maru nx .. so try to get those at max 200 rs .. not more than that ..:)

also .. what comes with n73me .. ad 41 or 49 ? cos i have used that thing with hpm 70 and is does sound nice .. but still try to get ep 630 .. way better than hpm 70

yogi7272 said:
hey ryan .. he has those hpm- 70 cos no one wants to purchase it .. i also seen those things at maru nx .. so try to get those at max 200 rs .. not more than that ..:)

also .. what comes with n73me .. ad 41 or 49 ? cos i have used that thing with hpm 70 and is does sound nice .. but still try to get ep 630 .. way better than hpm 70

Hey man, i was lookin around for ya...:) Well, tht guy simply isnt interested in bargaining..i did try to bargain with the hpm70 but he was not ready to budge..said he'll sell it for 300 only...damn, i bought my phone from him only but still he isnt at all ready to listen...:no:

One of my friends recently purchased the n73 ME..he got the AD-41 with it but not the black HS-20 nokia headphones which resembles the hpm70 with its ear buds...instead he got a golden color nokia headphone..they are good but not as good as the HS-20... The guy at maru, (i think his name is manoj) said tht the nokia HS-20 is for 500 bucks..wot do you say?? is it the right price?? :S Again he isnt ready to reduce the price even a little bit...:no:

I found the HS-20 to be very good..do you think i shud buy it for 500 bucks??

Check out the pic in page 2, the HS-20 is the earphones attached to the AD-41 in the first pic..

Also, i'm not able to find the EP630 anywhere..i've tried andheri (anupam near station west), vashi(all the shops in sector 17)...now only place left is lammy..

anyone know where to get it in mumbai?

yeah ... that guy is not interested in bargaining much ..:no:

as i said i have used n73 with hpm 70 inear earphones ..its good but not that great .. try getting creative ep 630 .. way better than hpm 70 .. tried them once with k750i .. these earphones are way better .. try ur luck at lamington road :) .. vashi mein koi chance nahi ..

i think hs 20 comes with nokia 3250 .. the inear earphones .. tried those too .. they are good .. but creative one will be the way to go ..

try getting creative ep 630 .. way better than hpm 70 .. tried them once with k750i .. these earphones are way better .. try ur luck at lamington road .. vashi mein koi chance nahi ..

Ya man...gonna have to try at lamington...its not available anywhere else i think..anyone know, where to get the EP630 at lamington??

Back