A Headphone question..

Guys, i'm enjoying my 6233..lol..i mean as much as it is possible..but yeah, i have to agree tht the headphones supplied with the phone are not good enuf..so was just wondering which other nokia head set can be used with this phone? I mean, any headphones using the pop port shud be usable with the 6233 too ,rit?? So any suggestions? :)

Private Ryan said:
While you are at it, pls suggest a good pair of headphones as well..dont wanna spend more than 600-800 bucks on them though..;)

get SENNHEISER CX300. it rocks truly. but expensive.

Naww man...like i said, dont wanna spend more than 600-800 bucks on them..infact i just want something tht is better than the stock pair of headphones..a bit better bass and treble output, thts all...btw, the SE headphones coming with w810 is a 2 piece unit, rite? so can it be used with this 3.5mm adapter?

alrite i'll check the ep630 out..btw, whats the difference between AD41 and 46? Btw, can i use the SE HPM70 with the adapter? Its quiet good too..,rite?

No, i do not have one lying around..:p gonna have to buy it.. btw, whats the price of hpm70? if its in the range of 600 bucks or so, prolly i'll buy it.. but if its around 800-900 then definitely i'll get the Creative Ep630...also pls tell me the price of the ad41/46...and yeah, wots the difference between ad41 n 46?? :huh:

Private Ryan said:
No, i do not have one lying around..:p gonna have to buy it.. btw, whats the price of hpm70? if its in the range of 600 bucks or so, prolly i'll buy it.. but if its around 800-900 then definitely i'll get the Creative Ep630...also pls tell me the price of the ad41/46...and yeah, wots the difference between ad41 n 46?? :huh:

Hpm 70(~1.3k for genuine) actually more expensive than EP 630(.9k) :bleh:

Hotstuff said:
best possible combo is nokia ad-41/46+ creative ep-630, period,. it is worth every penny to spend 1k for ep-630

Can you tell me from where you got the price quote of EP-630 as 1k, and is it available anywhere in Delhi/NCR?:huh:

a friend of mine got them from chennai recently from a place gmano spotten them in . Mercy electronics.

If you've got friends there, great :)

else find someone who does and start a GO

greenhorn said:
Hpm 70(~1.3k for genuine) actually more expensive than EP 630(.9k)

Ouch...:ashamed: hell, then i'll get the EP630 for sure..shud be available at lammy, wot say guys? Also for the nth time..wots the difference between AD 41 and 46..:mad: ...:lol: :p And price please...:D

Private Ryan said:
Ouch...:ashamed: hell, then i'll get the EP630 for sure..shud be available at lammy, wot say guys? Also for the nth time..wots the difference between AD 41 and 46..:mad: ...:lol: :p And price please...:D

The Nokia Audio Adapter AD-46 allows listening to a compatible phone's FM radio and music player with stereo headphones, which have the standard 3.5 mm connector. The adapter has a remote control for answering and ending phone calls, and an integrated antenna to improve FM stereo reception.

AD-41
Comfortable earphones combined with excellent audio quality make this the headset for those who appreciate music. Control your music and calls remotely. Works with standard 3.5mm headphones.

Back