9800PRO selling for Rs.4250 only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techboy

Adept
I have a 128mb AGP Radeon 9800Pro Built By ATi, the card will have over a yr of warranty left.

Buyers preferred from Delhi. The buyer will visit my house and check the card, if it is ok then he can buy it, if he thinks that there is some fault then he has to tell me within the first week of June, my grand parents will get the card RMAd from USA.

If you buy the card and have a problem it has to be told by first week of June, it will be brought back to you within 2.5months. In that case Rs.1000 will be refunded. If you still have any problem then whenever some other relative goes/comes, your case can be considered. Alternately you can ask for warranty papers etc.

Price: Rs. 3,750/- negotiable

Delhi resident prefered

PACKAGE DEAL

- GPU

- Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse

- Genius 10button joystick with throttle

PACKAGE: Rs. 4750/-

More details can be given if you are interested.

I would like to state that Radeon 9800pro is better than 6600(other than GT) and maybe even better than X700pro.

6600 is in most games no where close to this card, compare it with geforce 6600gt, for reviews you can check

xbitlabs.com/articles/video, yr 2005/2004 grand graphic card clash

The closest competitor in the market is the 6600GT or 6800LE, both of them will be roughly 7.5k and up.
Even a second hand one will be 5-6k.

MY PRICE : Rs. 3750 only + Shipping
Delhi resident prefered

PACKAGE DEAL
GPU
Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse
Genius 10button joystick with throttle
PACKAGE:5250

6600,6600le don't even come close

as for the X700pro, it is pcie so you either get a useless 6600 or take the 9800pro

No... Not better then 9800 Pro... Remember 6600GT is Newer generation and has more features like SM 3.0 which is good on paper

Price Revised:

Rs.4750 shipped for
Radeon 9800Pro
Genius 10 button Mouse with throttle
Microsoft Optical Mouse

Discounted Price Valid Till 15 May 2006

After that the price of the package rises to Rs.5500 shipped.

However if you place an order within the next 48hrs or if you show interest the price can be reduced to Rs. 4500 shipped + special gift.

Another PACKAGE
The above package
Oringal games:
AOE2
AOE Gold
Harry Potter Philosopher's Edition(I will give it free with 9800Pro is interest is shwon in next 24hrs)
+ few more games
Total:Rs.6250 shipped

You can ask for any of the above commodity, just the card, or just the game etc.

says who?
the card is still in limited warranty
PACKAGES
Card + Joystick = Rs.4750 shipped, Microsoft Optical Mouse Free

Card + Joystick + AOE 2 + AOE Gold(1 and expansion) + HP:SS + 5 more orignal games, Rs.6250 shipped.

These are discounted prices for the next 24hrs, I will give somethings for free within next 24/48hrs as specified above.

Incase the card turns faulty it can be replaced.

^^ Ok Techboy, I'm ready to buy your card. Some points though :

1. I bought a BBA 9800 Pro 128MB (Jan 2005) for 3k

2. Tell me your date of manufacture and revise price accordingly.

3. PM me your MSN ID / Cell no.

If you carry out this deal successfully, I will give you enough positive reps, so its upto you now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back