.97083...... :p

Nikhil

Skilled
Hello all

The admins must be missing my spamming :p . missed the r5xx launch :(. but the reason is this ---- broke .97083... % of the bones in my body. one at my right knee and another at my left wrist.

had an accident. a dumbass cyclist decided tocome in the wrong lane at 7:45 in the night with no reflectors or lights or anything/.

well, at least now, i am back home from the hospital and can access te and read abt the ati vs nvidia battle which for most of you guys woiuld already be over i guess :p. it has been 5 days already :( .

hope to keep visting te regularly though

I really sorry about that Nikhil. I was wondering as well.

Guess you did miss the R520 launch ;)

Get well soon, and hope to see you back on TE :D !

Get well soon......

As for spamming...we are ready for it anytime;):p
We generally take it out on sight.
So, now i guess u know where we are looking :bleh:
PS: maybe his spam count decreased by a .97083% ;)
hehe

Seeing as how u got bashed up pretty bad, out of morbid curiosity, what happened to the cyclist? And what were u driving? You are below the driving age as I recall.

I guess he's been playing too much of San Andreas, riding the PCJ-600 all over town and then I decided to take his P180 for a ride.

Now thats what games can do to ya :rofl: :p !

Hey Nikhil told u not to race on ur bike.
Were u dreaming of beating me on my karizma when u had the accident. ;)

Ne ways get well soon m8.

Regarding the spam duty there are many ppl to cover up for u ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok guys....

I am 19 now. I got my bike ONLY after I turned 18 AND got my DL. And I was riding my bike quite slow(it was just after an intersection) and I had started accelerating when this cyclist decided to take an illegal U-turn. And it was dark. No streetlights(thanks t the BCC --- Bangalore City Corporation). I barely saw him. Luckily was only travelling at 30-40kmph.

Anyway as zhopudey said... am getting pampered at home. And no more coll to attend for 2 months. o internals to write. And hopefully the university will allow me to write the sem exams on medical grounds.

And well, now I am going to start reading up on the r5x reviews. :)

Thanks for all your wishes.

@Eddy --- I used MS Calculator to calculate the .97083% bit :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back