80's Kids...

saiyan said:
Any one remembers the warner Bros cartoon called "I love to singa"

it's about a family of Owls and the boy owl wants to sing jazz but the dad wants him to sing opera.

"I love too singa about the moona and the juna and the springa, I love to singa"

Nice one
Haha that was Owl Jolson toon.

Oh i miss Cartoon Network and all these cartoon that i have mentioned in the above so much badly sob sob(Crying like a baby). I am now seeing only Inu Yahsa and Samurai X. But those OLDS are GOLDS.

argus_smith said:
i dont remember all their names but some were: grandizer, saber rider there were many more but gi-joe and duck tales were my fav
If i remember correctly, it was called Force 5....as i mentioned in my post.

saiyan said:
Centurions...............
............ Also Cartoon Network Showed Ninja Robots, is it a Cartton or anime??? Any one have seen it???
Yea.....Centurions was cool and so was Ninja Robots:D

I liked watching GI Joe, Mask, Duck Tales, Tales Spin, Spiderman, Tom and Jerry,
Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Jungle Book, Alaadin, popeye ..and also Knight Rider and street hawk!

POwer Xtreme!!!!!. BTW i remember the names of 3 main centurions, other than them there were two others do any one remeber their names?????

adding to my list mightor(a hero who has club and little dino and shouts migthor)

saiyan said:
POwer Xtreme!!!!!. BTW i remember the names of 3 main centurions, other than them there were two others do any one remeber their names?????

adding to my list mightor(a hero who has club and little dino and shouts migthor)
Max Ray, Jake Rockwell, and Ace were three main. Thats lady's name was Crystal, the bad guys were Doc Terror and Hacker.

funkymonkey said:
Max Ray, Jake Rockwell, and Ace were three main. Thats lady's name was Crystal, the bad guys were Doc Terror and Hacker.

its Ace McCloud(My fav) Cant miss out the Dog "shadow". I forgot the name of two other centurions, one guy has a beard and ya an native indian.

centurions was undoubtedly one of the best :hap2:

i luved their weapon systems

Max ray: Cruiser, Tidal blast, Depth charger
Jake Rockwell: Fireforce, Detonator, Hornet
Ace McCloud: Sky Knight, Sky Bolt (luved this one), Orbital interceptor :D:D

argus_smith said:
centurions was undoubtedly one of the best :hap2:

i luved their weapon systems

Max ray: Cruiser, Tidal blast, Depth charger
Jake Rockwell: Fireforce, Detonator, Hornet
Ace McCloud: Sky Knight, Sky Bolt (luved this one), Orbital interceptor :D:D
Me too i accept it 100%, one of the best classic cartoon:eek:hyeah:

Centurions in 1998. Used to watch it at one of my friend's house when I was staying in Jogeshwari (Yeah, that's in Mumbai).
Swatkats, The Mask, Fantastic 4, Johnny Quest, Tom and Jerry, Ghostbusters, Captain-Planet, Space Ghost, Scooby-Doo.
Aladdin and Ducktales on ZeeTV.
The Jetsons and the Flintstones were the one I most detested. :p

Then there was some Robocop, Power Rangers, Spiderman cartoon show in the morning on Sundays on StarPlus... My fav was Power Rangers. :D

any one have seen X-Men in star World every saturday at 12 noon? Its one of my fav, have bunked school on saturday for this many times

LOL
I yet like to watch cartoons, but please Donanld duck speaking in Hindi is horrible. I feel this idiocracy is ruining children's most imp part of life. Man this country is getting so desi ised......
Either stick with English or stick with Hindi, dont mix the two its really horrible.....

I too hate it when cartoon Network showed some Cartoons in Hindi/Tamil. Man it was horrible. Why can't they put it always in english which will help kids to improve English a little atleast. It helped me a lot to increase. I remember telling my dad that seeing cartoons are helping me in English so i can't stop watching. So as i did untill Cartoon Network was stopped 2 years ago in chennai.

Back