WTB 775 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you buy a board which has addon graphics.. you can use low porfile graphics card for HPTC

I am using this machine as a headless server connected to home network, so video output is not at all required.. why spend additional money on graphics card ..

I have seen some cheap g31 mobo in my local market. The brads are like consonent / comos / ultra, means unbranded. If interested, i can get one for you

I have seen some cheap g31 mobo in my local market. The brads are like consonent / comos / ultra, means unbranded. If interested, i can get one for you
Hi, A big thanks for your offer and really appreciate the same. I am not sure or rather confident of these unbranded mobo, especially about their drivers etc.. Let me think and I will trouble you soon for sure.

Hi, A big thanks for your offer and really appreciate the same. I am not sure or rather confident of these unbranded mobo, especially about their drivers etc.. Let me think and I will trouble you soon for sure.
No problem mate, even i am also not confident with these brands. But since you are looking for lga775 mobo from a lond time, i informed you.

Thanks CA50

In fact I did buy one P35 Mobo, That's running fine. Now I am looking for another one for my headless server. That server was using DG41RQ, but that mobo went kaput.. so I am again looking for a Mobo..

Intel(R)pentium(R)dual cpu E2180@2.00GHz

Brand:American megatrends inc Version:080015
Chipset: P35/G33/G31

10567576_942184735799098_1595268147_n.jpg

i was confused too thts why gavc u screenshot and every bit of data he gave me , the guy is not much into computers so asking him was like explaining him all stuff

i think american megatrends is manufacturer of mobo not sure

will pm u his number contact him directly and ask for whatever details u need, make sure talk in as simple language as u can , took me 10mins to make him download cpu-z and then ask for a screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back