Video 43" TV - Confusion abound

sibot

Adept
Hi,
The choice of the 43" TVs is mind-boggling. After spending considerable time, I am thoroughly confused between the available options. I have a budget of 25k,

For now, I am looking at these two options - LG 43" LED UR7500 and the HiSense 43" QLED 43U6K. Though I would love to hear your suggestions.

I plan to use the TV with Apple TV which supports Dolby Vision.

HiSense -
  • 3 years warranty - though I have heard that people have faced many issues with their after-sales services. I am based in Delhi, and I am unsure if the service is any better in tier 1 cities.
  • QLED
  • Dolby Vision and HDR10
  • Smart Remote
LG -
  • Supposedly superior panel and better picture quality?
  • 1-year warranty - supposedly better warranty services, but if something goes wrong with the panel after one year, I'll be SOL.
  • HDR 10
  • Non-Smart Remote
Now, HiSense seems to be the clear winner regarding features. But, there are quite a few mixed reviews related to their panel quality.

Even though the HiSense is a QLED, apparently, the panel quality and higher nits matter, and even LED can be better than QLED if they fare well on these parameters. I could be wrong since my knowledge is limited, but this is what my research showed.

Some people only recommend big brands such as Samsung, LG, etc., but I own two Mi TVs (50" & 32") and am pretty satisfied with the purchase.

I would really appreciate any inputs.

Thoroughly confused,
Sibot

I don't consider anyone more meticulous and genuine than Vineet Malhotra.. You can go by his opinion.

I don't consider anyone more meticulous and genuine than Vineet Malhotra.. You can go by his opinion.
Hi,
Thanks for replying. Haha yes, I did watch a few of his videos. He seems to be pretty sold on the LG UR7500 and recommends it. My only gripe was that he did not compare it with any of the newer HiSense QLED models but with the old HiSense LED models, i.e. A6H.

It was only after watching his videos that I started considering LG UR7500.

Lg is always solid than others.. (apart from more premium brands)
Look for the features you want and the panel type and brightness in the tvs

My flatmate bought A6K instead of U6K to save money. I don't feel U6K is a noticeable upgrade over A6K. Also, it shouldn't have been named U6K, some inferior model is being sold as U6K here it seems. Hisense is openly lying these days, that & A6K are 60Hz TVs.

Back