Monitors 3D Settings not working properly on my AOC e2352PHZ 3D LED Monitor

Hi,

I have recently bought this monitor. I am unable to play movies or games in 3D correctly whenever I switch on 3D option from OSD. As soon as I switch on to 3D mode, it apears that my monitor goes to extended display, some parts of the display appears on the left side and some on the right side making it absolutely blurry. Hence, 3D mode is not working for me. Kindly guide me on this as I am really depressed. I have uploaded a video in this regard.

Thanks to you all in advance.

Regards,
Raheel.

Video Link - 02112011006.mp4 - YouTube
3D Mode not working fine - YouTube

My Config: -

Proccy - DualCore E5700
Mobo - Asus P5G41C-m LX
RAM - 4 GB DDR2 800
GPU - XFX GTS 250 1GB
OS - WIN 7 Pro x86 with SP1

Pls confirm me the quality of the display of 3D movies on this monitor (when the problem goes off) and does it need glasses etc.....?

Pls also tell if you can use this monitor as TV also to see your regular cable and is it possible with every monitor ?

Your monitor handbook states the following:
Ghost images that appear when viewing 3D effects may be a result of the following:
1. the display unit has not been adjusted to its optimum resolution of 1920*1080 at 60HZ; if a
customer complains that they are unable to locate the resolution-1920*1080, a non-standard VGA cable
is possibly being used (clock and data cables have been cancelled and as a result, EDID/DDC displayed
can not be read), or the graphics adapter driver is abnormal. 2. Sit at a position at least 70 mm away from
the display unit. Keep the line of sight horizontal to the display unit as far as possible (with the upper and
lower angle of view within 10 degrees).
If the 3D effect fails, please check: 1. whether you are wearing the original 3D glasses supplied by the
manufacturer and whether you are sitting within the effective viewing distance; 2. whether the source is a
3D source. If not, please install and use TriDef software; 3. whether the 3D function of the display unit
has been turned on; if not, please select the corresponding 3D mode.

Back