30Gigs of massive storage

Apex

Skilled
Here comes another one with unmatched features :p

30Gigs.com started off with the idea of creating a "All in one" site for the webmaster and avid computer users. Combining personal file storage, GD2 signatures and anonymous email all in one service, which would be free. Our main goal is to increase our space even further, to 50 gigs, or maybe 100 as time goes on. 30Gigs.com is still in a very heavy beta, and if you are a member, please help us to make it the best mail server there is. We will be offering a section for personal file storage (up to 30 gigs) and a GD2 signature maker to keep your email safe from spam robots. We also offer a unique feature, which allows you to send a email from any address you want. This is very usefull if you have multiple accounts linked to your 30Gigs.com account, and want to send a email from john@otherservice.com so you dont confuse the sender. Any further information can be addressed to support@30gigs.com.

Features:
  • 30 GigaByte malibox
  • mail filtering
  • address book
  • easy search
  • convenient interface
  • 100% FREE

Some of you mite be tempted to sign up but currently they are allowing registrations by invitation only. If any of yo have got invitations, do share with us. :hap2:

mate don't.. don't post your email ids on forums asking for invites.

And i am saying it cos your email will just be harvested and spammed otherwise.

what is the use of 30gigs??

Honestly. How many people will actually make use of that?? How many people are making use of the 2.xx GB provided by gmail?? Or even the 1 GB by Yahoo.

This is ridiculous. But of course, if the features and everything is good, I will not complain if I get a 30gb mailbox:p

they'll offer free hosting too... the guy from 30gigs said that in the thread in neowin... 200 mb attachment limit comin up too...

Most must have knows about 30gigs.com here

Now for those who want the invites can start requesting in this thread itself(no PM's please :))

Ive got 6 invites left.Everyone who gets a 30gigs mail addy gets 7 invites.

PS: Post ur email addys as something @ something . com or of that sort (or maybe even anti-bot pics of ur email ;)).....dont post directly will be helpful 2 u against to bots crawling for emails :eek:hyeah:

Sent 2 all...chk ur inboxes n bulk folders :)

Maybe not many need the invites.....maybe the craze will catch on

BTW EnigmatriX......i think 2 invites have been sent 2 u(by mistake)....forward em 2 someone else :)

sent 2 params......no invites left 2 send st any of you guys from my side :(...

each can invite upto 7 ppl ...dont know whether the invite function will renew for me so u guys have 2 give out the invites

Back