3.5 mm NOKIA adapter wanted

Vandal

Skilled
Guys I have a 3.5 mm duplicate adapter which I sometimes use, but nokia has one such original adapter for their mobile phones. I recall seeing something on their website, but cannot find the product. Can anyone help with the model number.
EDIT:
err sorry I found out its called an AD-15 adapter. any idea where I can buy and for how much? Mumbai preferred. It should work for the N70 and 6630 right?

here's a linky to the image (its embedded in the forum page)

YES! Nokia AD-15 soon out in sweden! - Mobile-Review.com Forums

Kill two birds with one stone, how much does the N72 cost?

archish said:
Nokia AD-15 is the adapter u are referring i think.

BTW how much the duplicate one cost?

yeah I just checkd and posted... how much does the original cost??? :p

the duplicate don't buy.. its 100 bucks and a POS.. I repeast a POS totally... reduces sound quality by around 25% and volumes by around 65%...

Original costs Rs.810. I bought it for my N70 two and a half months ago.

Works great. Volume is just is almost as loud as my PC on the default music player. With 3rd party apps like powermp3, it even crosses Winamps's max volume with messing around the equalizers. Quality is good.

Buy the original thing because it truly is worth it.

^^ yes it will it works with my 6230i too.
man this thing is awesome but toot costly for it. :(
my cousin have got it directly with his N80 lucky BUGGER!.
vandy do let us know if u get saome ahem discounts ;).
i wont mind buying one. :)

Stuck with a 6681, I got an AD-46 for Rs.1000. Besides the 3.5mm conversion, it has got a microphone too, so unlike AD-15 you can receive a call while listening to music. Also got a volume control on the side but this button works with a very select few handsets.

Then again the pricing makes no sense. You might have a look at ebay.in...saw many postings for original AD-15 for around Rs.300.

hellfire said:
Stuck with a 6681, I got an AD-46 for Rs.1000. Besides the 3.5mm conversion, it has got a microphone too, so unlike AD-15 you can receive a call while listening to music. Also got a volume control on the side but this button works with a very select few handsets.

Then again the pricing makes no sense. You might have a look at ebay.in...saw many postings for original AD-15 for around Rs.300.

Thanks... makes sense. will do, and still looking around

aur dadaa... kabhi to bina discount ka maal le... mere jaise mard jaise kharch ka naa.....
Don't really need the microphone wala thingy, cause I have more than one cell number

Back