2 x Strontium 8GB memory card

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Indiaplaza doesn't have COD option?

Cash on Delivery:[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

The Cash on delivery option is available for the limited items like books and mobiles currently. The cash on delivery logo will appear next to the items which carries this option. Please find below the guidelines for availing the Cash on Delivery option.
[/font]
  • Cash on delivery facility is available only for orders below Rs.50000/-
  • The cash on delivery facility is available free of charge for orders above Rs.150/-. If your order value is below Rs.150, an extra service charge of Rs.39/- will be collected.
  • Please note that you cannot combine any other payment option like Reward Points, Gift Certificates, Special Promotion Codes or Pre-paid account on an order if you wish to pay by cash on delivery.
  • You can pay by cash on delivery in most Indian cities and towns. To ensure your location is covered, please check your pin code at this point.
  • Cash on delivery payment option cannot be availed if you are sending a gift to anyone. Do not enter a gift message if you wish to use this facility.
  • The Cash on delivery payment option is available on orders that ship to a single shipping address only.
  • Pay cash on delivery to the courier. The courier will not accept cheques or demand drafts.
  • Before processing your order for cash on delivery, our agent will call you over phone. After you reconfirm that you have chosen to pay by cash on delivery, your order will be processed.

Placed an order for the 8GB class 10 memory card for Rs. 177/-

Will keep you guys updated on my order

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Hang on, wasn't it 299?

And cheers for the COD info.

Used 122 reward points..

I dont know how i got these reward points in my account .. lol

I have it in written from IP guys, that its class 10.

So just in case i get a lower class, then RIP IP

itzmydamnlyf

Adept
Dec 30, 2009
Hyderabad
ordered it for 178....

i had 121 reward points...

Paid Re. 1 more than #rocker123
<
<