2 x BrokenStones, 1x BG, 4 x Myanonamouse, 2 x freshon.tv, 2 x THC, 2 x Filelist.ro,

Re: 2 x BrokenStones, 1x BG, 4 x Myanonamouse, 2 x freshon.tv, 2 x THC, 2 x Filelist.

Some nice trackers there ! ;)

Good share !

Re: 2 x BrokenStones, 1x BG, 4 x Myanonamouse, 2 x freshon.tv, 2 x THC, 2 x Filelist.

GFT I guess is a ratio free tracker and all PS3 games are freeleech there right ? If yes book it one for me I will pass on the SS ratio proof when i reach home today <> hold on for me

^^ dont worry, i aint parting with my invite for long unless, i find the right guy. Dont push for SSs, if i like to invite someone, i will myself ask for them.

PS: ratio free site has all content Fl, its same as pretome and AO.

and for ppl pming me for shit, i m gonna just ignore you. I am glad my thread is still up and not merged, lets see how long this thread lasts. :p

^^Multiple giveaways like this should have a separate thread i think.

is whatcd hard to seed? cause all the thing i read on various forums say its very hard to survive on that tracker even with a seedbox...dont know how true that is but surely makes me afraid to even ask for an invite to that tracker :p.

Whether one giveaway or 10 , the idea is that they are Giveaways and not Requests. Wonder why there is no GA thread ?

Requests were filled by giveaway's :D

@distro

I'm mainly looking for PS3 content and use this tracker as my primary tracker for my gaming needs have lot many others for games but since freeleech then yeh btw whats the minimum seedtime on GFT is it same as BCG something like SeedPoints ?

@sam000

Its quite difficult to seed on What.cd since every other user is on 1Gbps Seedbox with automated script to download the torrent.

dinjo said:
@distro

Its quite difficult to seed on What.cd since every other user is on 1Gbps Seedbox with automated script to download the torrent.

What the hecke...! Wooooooooah...!

^^ PS3 games are on pretome and AO and both are ratio free. They all are general tracker and not niche game tracker.

BG has larger section of PS3 games. Gft doesn't have the retention like BG, BG has best retention as compared to gft, BG has more PS3 games than BCG. BG also has bonus transfer facility. BCG's SP bonus is similar to ratio free policy. So, BCG is good enough.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Seeding is no doubt difficult but with a good box, u can achieve Power User requirements within 2 days. :p

You need to upload your own torrents. The beauty of what is whether it is Hindi / Telugu / Tamil / Bengali song, it will have atleast one snatch !! So, it's not impossible but yes you need patience to seed there. There is no hit and run policy there. That is y the interview process emphasizes on ur knowledge of music, transcoding and ability to grasp it. Probably, that is why the community is amazing. Within two hours of posting in general talk you have 400 responses !! Even comm based trackers don't have such tremendous response.

So, don't be afraid of what, u need to share ur music. And you will do fine.

how is freshon.tv (TvTorrents) compare to BTN in terms of content, active torrents and speed. any 1:1 per torrent policy.

Ov3rLoRd said:
how is freshon.tv (TvTorrents) compare to BTN in terms of content, active torrents and speed. any 1:1 per torrent policy.
It has good retention , mostly romanian members, anything above 1 gb is 50% and packs are FL. Its a very good site for TV fanatics. The indexing is based on shows, both SD and HD formats are available. All torrents are in .avi/.mkvforms.You need to seed 24h for torrents or 1:1. Maintaining ratio should not be a prob unless you throttle your uploads.

BTN, ofc is best with more members, some old shows which dont have good speeds on btn could be found on freshon with better speeds.

freshon.tv invite please. seems to have good contents and fair seed requirements.

check pm of ss.

looking for What.cd invites..... too bad my ratio isnt great at the moment thanks to my stupid ISP not working properly at night.

time to ul all new flac stuff and then come back here!

Ov3rLoRd said:
freshon.tv invite please. seems to have good contents and fair seed requirements.

check pm of ss.
invite sent. enjoy :)

@distro PM sent with SS

dinjo said:
@distro PM sent with SS
Noted, Dont pm any more SSs. If i need to see more, i will let you know.

Just a heads up, as per my first post atleast 2 SSs and reason why you want it. Hows your seeding habit ?

PS3 games are FL on other trackers as well, why only gft. AO and pretome are also ratio free. anyhow, i will look into it. Best of Luck, in meanwhile you can request/apply in other GAs on other forums as well. :)

If u want I can show more tracker with similar ratio let me know I thought it would suffice only reason getting into gft is not only freeleech but great seeders like scc but since scc only has archive section as freeleech sometimes get difficult to maintain the ratio

dinjo said:
If u want I can show more tracker with similar ratio let me know I thought it would suffice only reason getting into gft is not only freeleech but great seeders like scc but since scc only has archive section as freeleech sometimes get difficult to maintain the ratio
No Offence mate, but invites are mine and hence my requirements, and not what you think. :]

PS: For the 2 perverts, dont PM me without posting here and ffs ,read the damn OP twice !!

FYI guys this guy is very rude and don't know how to talk with other fellow members. I misread first post and asked him for hd-bits.ro invite and he replied me this

And who the hell told you that I got a hd-bits.ro invite ? Man, learn to read properly. You aint getting anything from me.

Back