2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAn anyone kuduku , prateekS tell e as t where do Isee the keys, I logged into http://e5.onthehub .com but can't seem to find keys section..
Please help
I amposting the dreamspark screenshot..

0A3kK.jpg

Thanks I will try that, but wen I press that check out button then will the Key be shown to me only one time??
Do I have to store that as it will not be shown again?

And yes I was shown the key of the version I pressed check out on.. Thanks a lot. !!
Tech_enthu, you need to press check out and then you'll be presented with the product key

Thanks I will try that, but wen I press that check out button then will the Key be shown to me only one time??
Do I have to store that as it will not be shown again?
Once you have completed the checkout process, these product keys will be available under "Your Account" link.

I had forgotten about this option. Logged in via my university id and got the OS. Thanks for reminding me of this option :)

^The DreamSpark downloader is just absolutely terrible. I would suggest you guys get the images from torrents instead. The torrent links are somewhere in the thread along with the md5 hashes. I too ended up wasting around 10GB because of that crappy downloader.

I havent gone through all the posts in this thread. But have checked some random posts, but didnt get an answer whether its legit and working. Can anyone confirm? I need to buy or maybe I can get it from someone with an extra key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back