2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat please read first post , you are on US signup and not India , its available just checked

My bad. I was selecting India in the country drop-down of the sign-up page. However, I now have another problem. When I try to pay using my CC, it says
Previous payment was NOT CAPTURED

​Anyone faced issues during payment through CC?

There is copy of "untouched" iso of the Windows 8(that too of the dreamspark version) on torrents, currently my friend is downloading it and will use one of the keys, will update if it works

I've also successfully managed to get access and legitimate copy of Win8 x64.

It would be awesome if someone could tell me how a person who is not a student can get into this deal :ashamed:

All other members ---- Can you please confirm those who bought and have they received the dreamspark login

Worked for me:bigok::bigok:

Edit: French key works too, that link posted on the first page will give access to other languages too (but limited to only one key)

I received my dreamspark logins for both my two orders but there is only one version of win8 no french version , downloading iso now , anyone installed it yet? , Isnt win server 2008 r2 same as win7?

Those who have got the keys and installed, you do not have 'Evaluation copy' show on your screen's right hand side bottom corner, right? Please confirm. 900 bucks is a very good deal for Windows 8.

It would be awesome if someone could tell me how a person who is not a student can get into this deal :ashamed:
I'm not a student.. :D

- - - Updated - - -

There is copy of "untouched" iso of the Windows 8(that too of the dreamspark version) on torrents, currently my friend is downloading it and will use one of the keys, will update if it works
Waiting for your reply.. cannot afford another CRC

Got one Key. Kuduku please tell me how to get the second key

- - - Updated - - -
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (English) - DreamSpark
this I have downloaded

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (English-Great Britain) - DreamSpark
this is the second item. is this the second key ? Advice

Got one Key. Kuduku please tell me how to get the second key

- - - Updated - - -
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (English) - DreamSpark
this I have downloaded

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (English-Great Britain) - DreamSpark
this is the second item. is this the second key ? Advice

The 2nd key can be aquired from other link posted by the OP in description. it is a french Key but the process of getting it is the same as before. Quote from the First post.

"Second key available , its French iso download but a key of Win 8 nevertheless .
Login ACM
Copy the link or open in your browser
http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Offe...04da23e67f6&JS
You will get french key page . Its IEEE key identifier which opens in ACM also . I got my second key . Enjoy "

Hey guys i am trying to pay via CC but getting error is anyone faced such issue

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I still havent recieved my msdn access yet :(

- - - Updated - - -

also this does not apply to us rite?
(*) Please Note: Basic Student Membership (intended for High School and Undergraduate Students) does not include access to the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package.

- - - Updated - - -

How long does it actually take to recieve the key for MSDN?

I still havent recieved my msdn access yet :(

- - - Updated - - -

also this does not apply to us rite?
(*) Please Note: Basic Student Membership (intended for High School and Undergraduate Students) does not include access to the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package.

- - - Updated - - -

How long does it actually take to recieve the key for MSDN?
6 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back