1gb stick for cell

stormblast

Skilled
i need a memory stick for cell. dont have much idea about this.
using k750i.

i got a quote of sony 1gb stick duo for 2000rs. made in japan.

i dont know if he said memory stick duo or micro stick duo. so i wanted to know if there is any difference in the 2.

also whats the diff in memory stick duo & memory stick duo pro.

also let me know if the price is right & what should i ask him or confirm before i buy.

maybe the guys who have psp can help.

Hehehe....Just got one last week for Rs1700 (Sony Memory Stick Duo) without warranty. It was for friends Sony dsc600 digicam and is working well. Sandisk was available with 1 year warranty for like Rs2400.

I think this is the 5th time im posting this...lol :)

Raghu.

that's a killer price. I got Samsungs 1g Rs-Dv for Rs.2700. A friend of mine bought Sandisk SD for near Rs.3200. Sony Duo-Pro are supposed to sell around here too. If its the right thing, then get the card without hesitating.

nice price, the sandisk has a faster read/write speeds than the Sony magic gate pro duo. So if you find it for a couple of hundred bucks more get it.

Hmmm.. I have the Sandisk one which came with a card adaptor standard.The Pro has better read/write speeds which may not matter on a cell but matters a lot in cams.

Not much idea on these but heard that with so many diff mem sticks from Sony, its very important to find one thats compatible with your device!!:mad:
Not good for noobs/lamers like me!!:no:

I know you know that Stormy, but please do insert in cell and check before you pay!!:cool2:

Will post later today 1GB prices- 2 pals got them recently for their K750i!!

Back