1GB DDR2 667 Mhz RAM or 2GB DDR2 800 Mhz RAM in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.a.

Disciple
Guys, I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 OS and a WD Green 1TB on my system. I currently have 1x1GB DDR2 667 Mhz RAM and now feel the need to upgrade it. I would prefer a 2GB DDR2 800Mhz stick(preferably in warranty) from Delhi/NCR and would then place my existing 1GB stick on sale here. If can't find it/ price ain't right, my second option is to pair my existing RAM stick with another 1 GB DDR 667 Mhz stick. Please PM me with offers including RAM brand, purchase date, warranty(if any) etc.

^replied.

Falcon, your pm inbox seems full can't send u pm. here is the error:

"falcon has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove falcon from the recipient list and send the message again."

a friend of mine is interested in selling few months old 2 x Kingston 2GB DDR2 667Mhz Ram sticks.
PM me with your offer. i'll ask him for the same.

BUMP. Guys, PM me your final offer, if any. Heading to Nehru Place this weekend to buy a new 1GB stick if I dont find a good deal here by then.

I have 2GB (2 x 1GB) Transcend JET RAM PC-6400 available, it is under warranty, I purchased it in 2008 (I believe, I'll check bill and will tell you the exact date of purchase), bill and warranty will be provided. For warranty claim you have to approach SMC International directly. I am from New Delhi also. Please send me a message what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back