16:Ten & other stuff

stalker

Skilled
After a lot of time spent reading up on stuff, I picked up this last month

2010-09-28033703.jpg

2010-09-28033722.jpg

2010-09-28033740.jpg

My speakers also decided to die out on me (Or atleast something in the vicinity of the volume pot decided to). On getting in touch with The Audio Insider I was told that my model was out of production :mad:. However, they did offer me a discounted upgrade. As a result, I now have the D1080MKII 08's. TAI make a claim about these being twice as powerful as the D1080MKII's on their website, and they are NOT kidding!

Sadly, my plans of picking up a decent DAC keep getting pushed back as I'm spending increasing amounts of my limited money towards being able to reach places like

2010-09-25135421.jpg

My bike is turning out to be a new obsession for me. I barely seem to even have time to play video games on my pc these days :ashamed:

ps - credits to ipad for the shameless inspiration from his thread title
pps - credits also to TH saar for pushing me towards the monitor

stalker said:
a galaxy s
Waah waah congrats spimmer ji! :thumb:

I can see where you are headed to. A couple of years down the line, DACs, amps, huge HDTVs, corvette in the garage etc etc. :p

stalker said:
2010-09-25135421.jpg

My bike is turning out to be a new obsession for me. I barely seem to even have time to play video games on my pc these days :ashamed:

Where is this..? You biked here..?

Desecrator said:
Waah waah congrats spimmer ji! :thumb:

I can see where you are headed to. A couple of years down the line, DACs, amps, huge HDTVs, corvette in the garage etc etc. :p
What he really wants is a wife to make him a nice home cooked meal :bleh:

And she is more expensive than all of the above-mentioned goodies

_pappu_ said:
What he really wants is a wife to make him a nice home cooked meal :bleh:

And she is more expensive than all of the above-mentioned goodies
It is just a matter of time. The lady's already in the US of A. :bleh:

What panel is it btw? WTF is that a U2410? :O

Nice display there. Congratulations!

However I am more interested in the Matthew Reilly book you have lying around in the picture. How did you find the book? Any idea when is his next one coming?

Thanks all around :)

@asingh
bike = Mountain bike != motorbike :p

@everyone assuming that it's a 2410.. I'm not THAT rich.. yet :p
It's the cheaper, smaller cousin, the 2209WA. Picked it up for $200/-

@phoenix844884
I got it from Amazon.. It's nothing out of the blue.. He sticks to his tried and tested rollercoaster action style. There are a few silly moments around with the kids growing up and all, but it's still pretty fun. I remember reading on his blog that his next book is gonna be a Scarecrow novel and that it would come come out sometime late in 2011

@gannu weren't you the one currently shopping for a 40" panel?

Back