1400 va Inverter buying Advice

rahul5

Disciple
I want to buy a 1400va inverter in Delhi preferably pure sinewave .what brand and the best price for that .Also are non branded iinverters/ups (Fron Bhagirath Palace) as good as their branded counterpart

I want to buy a 1400va inverter in Delhi preferably pure sinewave .what brand and the best price for that .Also are non branded iinverters/ups (Fron Bhagirath Palace) as good as their branded counterpart

APC is a good brand to be considered but as far as I know, they don't have offerings in this range of capacity. What equipment are you planning to power and for how long? Please note that 1400VA UPS require two batteries and hence boost the initial cost.

I have been using Microtek SWE2 875VA UPS with Exide Invatubular IT500 battery for approx 2 years. While the battery is absolutely fantastic, the UPS output voltage (on backup) needs to be tuned every 6-8 months to bring it down to the 200-240V levels. You can consider brands like Luminous and Exide for the UPS. These brands are supposed to be reliable. For the battery, you can consider Exide or Base. Base are priced higher than Exide and are supposed to be more robust than Exide.

Back