13 B : The Bhooth Revisits ! ( does it ? )

havent seen it (nor do i plan even if its for free :p)..

This movie is freaking 2 n half hour long! u gone crazy?? watching an indian horror flick and that too this kinda above all starring Madhavan and that too for 2 n half hour???? NO WAYSS!!!

More tiring than scary!

nah..... Madhavan is a decent actor... havent got the time else would have watched it.... reviews are also quite decent >

U srs? Just put some idiotic combination of holi color on urself and stand in front of mirror man! and wear that insanely huge useless 13B pendant around ur neck (ya, the same tht he wears iin that song).
Stuge said:
I also need to watch this movie .maybe this holi :p

I unfortunately saw the movie last night......
as i said "unfortunately".....
damn it was lame....not scary at all i mean AT ALL.

b00gieMan said:
U srs? Just put some idiotic combination of holi color on urself and stand in front of mirror man! and wear that insanely huge useless 13B pendant around ur neck (ya, the same tht he wears iin that song).

:eek:hyeah:

Madhavan should read this :p

he will quit actin lol :rofl:

Its a pretty decent movie actually. Was really engaging and at some points even disturbing. The neighbor scenes were really good. The concept of the movie was nice but the story was a little weak and predictable. The climax could have been better. A Decent watch though, much better then any of the recent horror bollywood films.

My Rating : 3.5/5

Back