10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

I bought the plan too. Will be activating the same in December though, since my current plan (1.5 Mbps) will work until then :)

^ wow you can do that ? Cause my current plan expires after another 4-5 months. Can I buy this plan now and get it activated after 4-5 months ?

agm_105 said:
hey madnav... is SSV reliable..?? i was with them in sify period had s***y service... let me know if u get it

It was sify which was shitty n more sify. Anyways...it will another two weeks wait for me as the closest network of theirs is a lil more than 100m from my place. They will b connecting till my place by fiber optic so better speeds

@booking in advance...i don't think it ia a wise decision to buy bur to use after 4 months..prices always fall..unless s this is festive offer.. Also..it is UPTO 10Mbps so need to confirm their minibus speed before I jump on to it

Tapped on my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

AsidXxx said:
Andheri E? *crosses fingers*
I checked with them about Andheri (E) - Marol to be exact. They have Raj Net to handle it but he operates between Saki naka and Marol naka. If you are west of Marol Naka then it is a definite "NO"

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

intacto said:
screen shots uploaded...

and dunno y?? my internet guy is strictly against this plan....he says if u have ne problem with speed and stuff, u will have to contact headoffice directly , we may not b responsible for speed loss in future.he is advising me not to take it as 5net is offering 4MBPS plan for 4.5k p/m even now and how can ne1 offer such plan for whole one yr .

Their website doesn't seem to have any 4 mbps unlimited plan. The 2 mbps is for Rs 1400/-

rajshah said:
I am connected ! The plan is On :D
Sadly, I am at my office.

The guy from Deep Comm. came over in the morning to fill up the form and take the payment.
And I just got a call from them with my login details and they mentioned that my connection is up and running !
I can only test it once I get home tonight.

Will update later tonight.
What was the final LMC?

Subscribed. My monthly plan ends on 14 November, and they are upgrading my speeds from the 15th. Damn good deal. He wants the entire amount up front though, no quarterly or monthly payment options.

TechHead said:
Subscribed. My monthly plan ends on 14 November, and they are upgrading my speeds from the 15th. Damn good deal. He wants the entire amount up front though, no quarterly or monthly payment options.
i too am trying to change my plan or take a new 1 but cant get in touch with my local net9 guy.

kartikoli said:
website says per annum is it per month ???
Per month..

iprincepankaj said:
@TechHead Upgrading your speeds to what? For free ? What's your current plan ? Is the upgrading applicable to all 5net users ? Please clarify.....
To 10MBPs from my current 1.5MBPs Fivenet plan. No upgrade charges, just the 7500 up front.

wtf???
if thats true for a yr then definitely anyone in this world will opt for it.

bt i guess it will only be for the 5days diwali --100mbps download speed...

Back