10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

Well, I am going to try to reduce the Line maintenance charge by talking to those guys tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

But even for 9k + taxes, it's a brilliant plan if they live upto their promise. Hell, even ~4mbps is awesome for that price.

^^Yep, 3-4 Mbps is pretty much a given on this plan. I am planning to pay for the plan on Saturday. Let me know your experience as soon as you get it up and running. Thanks :)

I am connected ! The plan is On :D
Sadly, I am at my office.

The guy from Deep Comm. came over in the morning to fill up the form and take the payment.
And I just got a call from them with my login details and they mentioned that my connection is up and running !
I can only test it once I get home tonight.

Will update later tonight.

I guess I'll contact the operator then. Don't see much hope of getting this plan from him though. They have two plans with their own tariffs...which are higher.

rajshah said:
^ Thanks guys :)

No buffering on YouTube in Full HD 1080. No wait = No boredom.
Fcuk this EPIC! wish I had access to such internet. I pay Rs9,927/yr for 512kbs connection. consider yourself lucky:eek:hyeah:

LOL FAIL

WKfzY.jpg

Im getting it for 7500 after including line maintenance charges and tax here in navi mumbai via ssv (isp)

Tapped on my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

madnav said:
Im getting it for 7500 after including line maintenance charges and tax here in navi mumbai via ssv (isp)
Tapped on my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

hey madnav... is SSV reliable..?? i was with them in sify period had s***y service... let me know if u get it

Back