CPU/Mobo 100% success rate Phenom II unlocking 0929APMW

Well after lots of thought i finally decide to try my luck by buying Phenom II 550 BE of batch 0929APMW cos i could not find any processor of batch 0922APMW.
I bought two processors of the above said batch and to my surprise both unlocked with a modded BIOS.:yahoo:
Both the processors were unlocked on different motherboard:

Biostar TA790GXBE
Biostar TA785GE 128M

Here's the proof:
2lx9uet.jpg

zv22jb.jpg

Both the processors are extremely stable and used for quite a few daily applications like virus scanning,video rendering,etc.. could not do test like 3DMARK,prime,etc....and the temperature newer rose above 50C.

And according to quite a few sources these newer batch processors overclock much better than previous batch..

So anyone wishing to get a quad core at dual cores prices can buy these newer procy.

Also the dealer where i have bought the processors have quite a few of these batch.
So you could PM me to get the best deal on proc+mobo combo...

And by the way he's selling the processors for under Rs.5500/-
:clap::clap::clap:
Well if someone( @DarkStar) could post my results in this Xtremesystems thread it would definitely help others in buying these damn good processors..X2 550 Unlocking & Overclocking Consolidated

Tried but went only till 3.5Ghz with temps 65C cos beyond that temps shoot up tremendously.

I'm using stock cooler...

@mav2000 the dealer is from Navi Mumbai(New Bombay) he's actually one of the major distributor.

If you wish I may tell him to ship the proccy to you.

One more thing Biostar mobos especially Biostar TA785GE 128M are becoming hard to get in Mumbai...

I had ordered 2 x Biostar TA785GE 128M but the dealer could procure only 1 from entire Lamington.....

congrats dude ! i wish i can do the same ! planning to buy the same config and i was wondering to go with 550 BE or not since my budget is very tight , but i think with above information , Phenom II Batch:0929APMW with modded bios updates ! if it can be done then its a NEWS !

ye, i can validate this post.

unlocked same cpu on asus m4a785td-v evo , latest bios , untouched.

works like a charm....havent bothered oc'ing yet.

Back