(1) XBox360 & (2) Samsung Syncmaster 710N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1M

Disciple
My cousin wants to sell the following two items :

(1) XBOX 360 Japanese PAL Version.
Its not the core system, its the one with the 20GB HDD and 1 wireless controller.
About 3 months old but in mint condition.
There are 6 games for sale along with the console :
1> Hitman Blood Money
2> Dead Rising
3> Tomb Raider
4> Quake 4
5> Final Fantasy 4
6> One more which I dont remember.

Asking Price : Rs. 29000 with the 6 games.

Grey market price for the same system is Rs.27,000 withouth any games.

Item # 2
Samsung Syncmaster 710N (17" LCD)
Bought 2 months back.
Asking Price : Rs. 9,500.
Again, mint condition since it hasn't been used much and only 2 months old.
Buyers in Bombay prefered.

Please let me know if anyones interested and/or any questions regarding the above 2 items.

i am interested in the xbox 360 but i wont want to buy the games as none of them are gr8 for the xbox.The grey mkt price for a new japanse console is 24000 so 3 months old i would be a buyer if u cud reduce below that.And if u can give the console without games at a lower price then i will buy the console for sure.

devansh5 , sorry but he doesnt want to sell withouth the games.

Mohit, thanks for your polite post.
I conveyed your personal grief to him and he agreed to sell it at Rs.8500. Now please let me know again if it is still a "RIP OFF"

^^i apologise for that rude post. i should hv posted it in a polite manner. i have already reported my post to the mods myselves to get it deleted.

btw why did ur frnd buy a 710N jst 2 months back ??? its the oldest of models from Samsung. First came 710N and then 713N and then 740N. buying 710N just 2 months back was lame. can i know what was the purchase price of the 710N ?

dude forget bout the grey market not lookin to ruin u r sale or anything
just giveing out few facts
New xbox360 with local warranty costs Rs. 26900/-

Mohit, I'm selling it on behalf of my cousin so dont know what why he bought the 710.

He said he purchased for around 13k odd.

Cousin has rethought his price, he is willing to sell the Xbox 360 for Rs.22,000 with any one of the 5 games mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back