1 cell phone, 20k to spend...

^^ Its not the wt of the N70, its just the shear Brick like look and Size which is a real downer for me.

I really LOVE the L7.

So small and sleek and Light!

superczar said:
This thread is entertaining...An ex-Nokia basher turned lover fighting it out with another Nokia basher

Me enjoying it :D

Yeah, i thought it was funny too. :S

@Goldie - Agree'd. L7 is truly an amazing phone, especially at the price its going at for.

the color housings you speak of available in diffrent colors only add color...they dont change the slab like form of the phone now does it...

I agree with the point that N70 is a good phone feature wise...but looks wise its nothing...

hey the battery life of n70 is really low... 3.5hrs of talktime... I dont think tht is enough for one day atleast and also n70 is bulkier and heavier than W810 and again screen size of n70 is a bit small compared to W810... and mem is also low..

Can anyone tell me the advantages in N70 over W810 execept for symbian... and is the navigation in N70 as fast as W810 ??

ok... and hey can u pls tell where does the symbian makes a diff... i mean wat are all the apps that can be used on N70 which cant be done on SE phones... i mean for a software job... he will be having a comp always to browse n stuff right... thnx

goldenfrag said:
^^ Its not the wt of the N70, its just the shear Brick like look and Size which is a real downer for me.
I really LOVE the L7.
So small and sleek and Light!
Thats cause your hands are tiny...for a laddie i mean... for a lassie just about right...
heh.. the 'brick' as u call it is in my left pocket right now (snowmans in the right).. I don't really have a prob unless in jeans. And I hate tiny POS phones.. atleast with these babes you have something to grip on to (and I mean that in a good n clean way... no jokes about this goldy) :p

Go for it Sammy. At least, if I were you, it'd be the phone that I'd buy (Sony Ericsson W810i). For me the way something is constructed and designed, and how convenient it is to use, takes priority over the features it has to offer. That's the compromise I'm willing to make.

Performance of course has to be good; anything that doesn't perform well has failed and defeated its purpose.

features are important but I agree with TrB that style is even more so..(after the basics i.e.)

after all u are going to spend more time lookin at ur phone then using it!

:)

proudly symbian device owner

Back