Valentine Proposal Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do got a crush on a gal Since i was in 11th. At that time she neglected my proposal as i was damm poor that time , used to ride luna
<

Now after 4 yr of hard work i had earned alot, owner of 2 showrooms and many bikes/cars
<

My heart still pop out of my mouth whenever i see that girl

Should i propose her in this coming valentine day , what should i gift her (budget strictly 20k
<
)

Be sure she doesnt have anyone else before you gift her something worth 20k, or later you will think 20k seriously ... 20k main 13-14 bottles of jim beam
<

For 20k i'd say buy a nice puppy (a Pug or the likes),bunch of flowers, chocolates and nice candle lit dinner
<
,AFAIK those are few things that would melt a woman's heart unless you plan on giving them you atm card and pin lol

dont propose with a gift.

take her to a date and tell her how you feel.

just turning up and saying that you love her or you care for her will feel wierd.

@tifosi , i am planning to send him a xperia mobile (SIM inside) with a big bunch or roses, as soon as she turns on the phone, will do a video call and propose her once again
<

so is this the first time you are talking to her ?

have you gone out with her? maybe she doesnt even know you exist?

are you old member of this forum , making a new id to cover yourself
<

I do got a crush on a gal Since i was in 11th. At that time she neglected my proposal as i was damm poor that time , used to ride luna
<

Now after 4 yr of hard work i had earned alot, owner of 2 showrooms and many bikes/cars
<

My heart still pop out of my mouth whenever i see that girl

Should i propose her in this coming valentine day , what should i gift her (budget strictly 20k
<
)

dude, you sure that she would actually love you instead of your money.. as you've mentioned that she rejected you coz you were poor.. a girl who saw money at that time couldn't be taken for granted, you know..

btw, is it just me who is thinking about that movie "Dhadkan" starring suniel shetty, akshay, and shilpa..
<

anyways, if you've been in touch with her all this time and think that she is good, then go do whatever things you've planned.. but if you're in even slightest of doubts, don't.. money doesn't come that easy dude,

instead, you can make a new thread in the "showoff section"

source: personal experience

dude, you sure that she would actually love you instead of your money.. as you've mentioned that she rejected you coz you were poor.. a girl who saw money at that time couldn't be taken for granted, you know..

btw, is it just me who is thinking about that movie "Dhadkan" starring suniel shetty, akshay, and shilpa..
<

anyways, if you've been in touch with her all this time and think that she is good, then go do whatever thinga you've planned.. but if you're in even slightest of doubts, don't.. money doesn't come that easy dude, instead, you can make a new thread in the "showoff section"

source: personal experience

+1,

or you could date her for few days and dump her cos she's poorer than you..... Karma you see
<

Take a super geeky phone in front of her.. pretend you r trying to use/looking for a feature, and then yell in despair..

"Why the hell are things so complicated"

Job done.

You're going about about this all wrong. Just cause you have money now, doesn't mean she'll erm ... accept your proposal. First date her and go out with her, once you've 100% felt that shes a keeper (as a relationship partner), then well propose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back