Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Of course. I am looking forward to buy the Division, Nioh, and Senua.
Is the Division good enough for single player experience? I am not planning on playing with a friend and would want to quickly finish the game. I understand that I would encounter strangers in the game world, but I would not want to play my campaign with them

Apparently Division got a huge patch recently for free, and the top thread in their sub was "Thanks Ubi for not being Bungie" :D:D. It should be fine for a coop experience. Nioh also added mouse support, have half a mind to pick it up. But my cc bill :arghh:

Make sure you download the game after getting it else it will be removed from the library. Same with WIC earlier

You only need to claim your copy, not download it immediately. I have WiC added and the promo has ended, it's still in my library. Same with Beyond Good and Evil, Prince of Persia, Rayman Origins, The Crew, Watchdogs. Didn't download any of them.

You only need to claim your copy, not download it immediately. I have WiC added and the promo has ended, it's still in my library. Same with Beyond Good and Evil, Prince of Persia, Rayman Origins, The Crew, Watchdogs. Didn't download any of them.
You would think so, but its Ubisoft. Check again. Maybe its different for these games.

As long as you download the games through Uplay during their free periods, they will be yours to keep and play whenever you like.
https://blog.ubi.com/get-two-ubisoft-pc-classics-free-december/

Anyways, I'll do it just to be sure. You never know

Last edited:
Yes it is worded in such a way buy you only need to add it to your account. I have all the free games from Ubisoft and they all work the same way. There was only one instance where you actually had to download a free game to keep it, and that was when EA gave out Mirror's Edge in Steam years back. Even then you only had to initiate the download, not download it fully.

It’s been ten years since the release of critically acclaimed real-time strategy game World in Conflict, so from December 4 (9AM PST) through on December 11 (2AM PST), you’ll be able to download World in Conflict and its expansion (Soviet Assault) for free.

WiC promo ended 5 hours ago, game is still in my library

The Steam Sale is in full swing, how's everyone's cart looking like? Mine's full of JRPGs.

YDU3pEs.jpg

Back