ACT broadband plans feedback in bangalore

Beam is part of ACT right so will there be any changes to Beam speeds and FUPS's also buddy. Please Please tell me...
unfortunately, Beam is going to be history. The original Beam promoters are selling 100 % stake to ACT in next few months. Then it would go for rebranding. You know how bad ACT plans are compared to beam.

act1.jpg

act2.jpg

I was going to post this. @abracadabra thanks.

Like i guessed. Plans are Crap. ACT won't change. Even while drowning in a river it is taking Beam with them. :mad:

2012:
1ZKkHbM.jpg

A year Before (01-07-2013):

mChPGuD.jpg

A year later (24-07-14):

hRzT1PC.jpg

Last edited:
Act has reset FUP for me as part of plan upgrade!!!!I have consumed 50+gb till yesterday and now my usage shows 1gb,called customercare they told new plan will be effect from next month. i Guess i am lucky

The company that had started off with 30,000 subscribers has now reached half a million broadband subscribers. Hyderabad accounts for 380,000 broadband subscribers.
“We will be able to add 200,000 subscribers in Hyderabad. Another 300,000 should come from Bangalore, Chennai and the other areas,” Malladi said.
ACT is expecting to double its revenue to Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion) in the next 18-24 months.
In the fiscal ended 31 March 2014, the company had posted a revenue of Rs 500 crore (Rs 5 billion).
“We are confident of touching a revenue of Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion) within two years.
We have already touched a revenue of Rs 650 crore (Rs 6.5 billion),” said Malladi. o_O

Atria plans to pump in Rs 500 crore, eyes 1 mn broadband subs | TelevisionPost.com

Back