Zebronics BIJLI cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude are you retarded? You keep me on hold and then bump the thread here. I was waiting for the pics as we discussed on PM. If you do not wish to sell it then please let me know.

Mohit said:
Dude are you retarded? You keep me on hold and then bump the thread here. I was waiting for the pics as we discussed on PM. If you do not wish to sell it then please let me know.
what do u mean by retarded ? huh..do u have any problem :S
three other members are also ready to buy this one..list ^^^
i will give this cabby to a TE member who can wait for 1 week maximum ..If u are really ready to buy this...then transfer the amount to my account asap.

pics updated ^^^

neojjjk said:
what do u mean by retarded ? huh..do u have any problem :S

three other members are also ready to buy this one..list ^^^

i will give this cabby to a TE member who can wait for 1 week maximum ..If u are really ready to buy this...then transfer the amount to my account asap.

pics updated ^^^

Obviously I will have a problem when you act like this. You confirm the deal with me and promise to send the pics and then you tell me you are going to sell it someone. I already told you that I am mostly buying it and was waiting for the pics as you promised. What else is this kid of behavior called? And how can I transfer the cash without you giving me the account details? And if you can understand English then please check my PM in which I already wrote that I have no problem in waiting for you to ship it.

Mohit said:
Obviously I will have a problem when you act like this. You confirm the deal with me and promise to send the pics and then you tell me you are going to sell it someone. I already told you that I am mostly buying it and was waiting for the pics as you promised. What else is this kid of behavior called? And how can I transfer the cash without you giving me the account details? And if you can understand English then please check my PM in which I already wrote that I have no problem in waiting for you to ship it.

when i tried to sell things before some guys sent me pm to hold the item...after 5 or 6 days they will again sent a pm saying sorry +an excuse...
to avoid such things i am bumping ....
and in my list u r the first person who showed interest to buy this cabby..3 more also waiting...but i don't like what u called me for..bumping my thread....how can i sell my cabby to a person who is calling me a retard...? u can write stop bumping .....not bad things

^^How can somebody confirm the deal if you yourself tell the buyer that you will send the pics later? And I had clearly written that I am mostly taking it and was waiting for the pics. Earlier also in this thread you said you had sent me a PM but there was no PM from your side. Anyways, I do not want to mess this thread up. If you are interested in selling the cabinet to me, then PM me the account details and the date when you will be shipping it. Thanks.

hey ,,, r u intrested in selling it or not. Y u bumping when people on line,.. u told me someone am in queue and that was 2-3 days back. Move to the next guy !!

sorry guys was very busy and i lost some pm's while clearing my PM box (was almost full)
so those who showed interest pls PM me..no preference list now...
I will sell it to a TE member after confirming it in this thread...He can ask my bank details thru this thread.I ll send it as a PM ...That is a better method for both of us and will sell it to a decent buyer.(only)

Hi,^^^

if u are interested in buying this cabby,,then plz ask my acc details thru thread.

Ill send details thru pm after responding to that post

TECH HUNTER said:
I am buying it.
PM me the bank details immediately.
i was first to ask.

i sent sam2002 my account details...he didnt transfered the amount..i will wait till monday eve....if he is not transferring then,,ill give it to any other TE member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back