YouTube BoxOffice India !!

Its really pointless if people are unable to stream it which going by the present broadband situation in India won't happen for a long time to come.

@Bluffy - My point exactly. With FUPs in place, how many movies can a person stream? What about speeds? Will people wait for the movie to buffer first? :p

I am on a 768Kbps connection, and was able to stream a good 20 mins of the movie without break, with a pre-buffer of 5 mins @ 360p. For 460p a pre buffer of app. 15 mins is required.

Hey guys

I have tried the second link and dunno why, IDM is not catching it?

The first link in OP, only the current movie, i.e. Band Baaja Baarat got caught, others were still unavailable

Is it working fine for you? Using Chrome BTW

phoenix844884 said:
@Bluffy - My point exactly. With FUPs in place, how many movies can a person stream? What about speeds? Will people wait for the movie to buffer first? :p

thats the reason people hail IDM :hap2:

teja92 said:
Hey guys
I have tried the second link and dunno why, IDM is not catching it?
The first link in OP, only the current movie, i.e. Band Baaja Baarat got caught, others were still unavailable
Is it working fine for you? Using Chrome BTW

I have also noticed this. While BBB can be downloaded via the IDM window/prompt that comes up automatically some other movies can't. For instance the following:

Mili:
YouTube - ‪Mili‬‏

Golmaal:
YouTube - ‪Golmaal‬‏

Its not like I want to download these movies. I already have them. But how does youtube manage it in such a way that some movies can be downloaded while others can't? Isn't the streaming technology same for all videos on youtube? Maybe some experts here can shed some light on this.

^^ I have faced this issue wherein no youtube downloader (no website, no IDM) was able to download few of the full length videos that i wanted it to download. I had opened a thread for same in internet section.

Back